VN Ren'Py Abandoned Shy In Europe [v0.1] [Nilx_games]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Qaeron

Apr 14, 2017
The art resembles an even more stylized/trashy version of games like 'Super Mom' or that one Fallout knockoff. A true follower of Haring and Stella :) Is it a meta-commentary on all the cookie-cutter games with the same 3D models - both NPC and environment?

In any case, if the story and/or RPG mechanics are strong, the visual post-modernism won't matter much - just a start of a new fetish :)

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
Ok so let me get this straight, was there an artist ever considered for this or is this just a POC?? I get you gotta start somewhere with game development, but that somewhere needs to be something you would like to try wasting your time playing.

Quick Edit: just read the Dev's patreon introduction, my guy if you are reading this, that story better be fire. Otherwise this is going to be memed beyond belief.

Nilx_games

Dreamer
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2018
Ok so let me get this straight, was there an artist ever considered for this or is this just a POC?? I get you gotta start somewhere with game development, but that somewhere needs to be something you would like to try wasting your time playing.
Here's the thing, I've always wanted to make my own VN and the dream would be to do it with like Daz or similar. But my PC is too bad for that. So instead I found an unique style that I wanted to try. Of course doing it with Daz or whatever could be a better alternative quality wise, but I also think there is a lot of character in these style.

(Also the file sizes have been reduced to ~700MB.)

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Here's the thing, I've always wanted to make my own VN and the dream would be to do it with like Daz or similar. But my PC is too bad for that. So instead I found an unique style that I wanted to try. Of course doing it with Daz or whatever could be a better alternative quality wise, but I also think there is a lot of character in these style.

Don't worry, you not only made a VN, you made history.

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017

Yeah I saw that as I went through your Patreon- I'm saying it again, the writing needs to be fire, the interactions fun and entertaining just so people can look past the graphics. Let us put it this way: a game like Long Live The Princess is amazing to me because of its writing and not the graphics. Of course they help but the best part is the writing.

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
:LOL: This game should be called " Stickmen Adventures " Atleast it maked me laugh :) This deserve thumb up for creativity. This is one of the kind :D

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
This should have lots of content with lots of updates with lots of content as it should be really really easy to draw stick figures. But I don't think I have any desire to watch sticks fuck and get splinters and start fires in the bedrooms.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes