CheesusRice

Oct 24, 2021
Might be a silly question but, did this game used to go by a different name? I could have sworn it did.

edit

ah ok it was called life changing choices. So is this a remake or just a rebranding/name change?
It's a remake/remaster of the original LCC but a rebranding of the remake.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ILikeThat and JB08

Blanky01

Apr 30, 2022
Really good episode. Also, Yuna's new look and bunny shirt casual outfit is crazy stupid fine! I very much dig it.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Great update as usual NiiChan and the others who has helped with the game. Lots of answers and even more new questions. :) I love the interactions between MC and Lisa, both past and present. Lisa is quickly becoming one of my favourites.

How long did it take to set up that combat scene and render it? I really like it.

Some takeaways:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
Even though the mod is out already, here is the updated Walkthrough PDF for the game if anyone wants it.
Let me know if I have anything incorrect in Episodes 1-4 as I only did quick corrections there (everything should be correct; just dialogue changes mainly).

Note: Updated to Episode 5

Note: Walkthrough will not be continued anymore after this current update as I do not play the game anymore.

Last edited:

NiiChan

Donor
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2020
How long did it take to set up that combat scene and render it? I really like it.
The animation, scene setup, making, and porting of the school map took almost two months. I was working on it in December before I properly started the development. So yeah, they take a lot of time. I wonder if they are worth the trouble to be appreciated. But I'm the type to go, "Fuck it, anyway."

As for the rest... Episode 6 may or may not have those answers. :)
HS2_2023-03-03-21-28-14-152-2s (Large).png

JFKdj

Dec 15, 2022
Do we need a patch? Is Kana a childhood friend, or a "childhood friend"?

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
The animation, scene setup, making, and porting of the school map took almost two months. I was working on it in December before I properly started the development. So yeah, they take a lot of time. I wonder if they are worth the trouble to be appreciated. But I'm the type to go, "Fuck it, anyway."

As for the rest... Episode 6 may or may not have those answers. :)
View attachment 2448010
Wow, that is a pretty long time for one animation. :) Well, I for one think the fight scenes are awesome. Whether they are worth it or not I cannot say, because it is not me who spend the time.

And nice teaser for next episode. I figured it would go in that direction considering what happened with Nicole's test and how they recognized the Shimizu name.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dunner and OEJ

SoraGG

Feb 9, 2018
well time to play it again from the beginning

thanks for the heads up
i thought this game was ripoff from LCC

Reactions: OEJ

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Wow this game is unnecessarily dark. I don't remember it being this dark the first time around.
I remember this game to be a good one. Maybe I should look at the old one again and see if I just remember wrong.
Too many people dying for no apparent reason that I don't think died in the old one. There was no need to kill MC's mom and dad like that.

Last edited:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I kept getting confused about the relationships between the characters in Sicae and MBML, so I started taking notes. This has resulted in this Who's Who document. Included are 81 entries where 71 are characters in the game and 9 families/clans and a timeline. I post it here in case someone else find it useful.

Now with images of most of the characters.

WARNING: This document contains major spoilers. Don't view if you haven't played both Sicae and MBML yet.

Who's Who in Sicae and MBML.pdf
This guide is now updated with info from Sicae episode 5 as well as latest MBML episode.

Reactions: Dunner

w123t4

May 26, 2019
So as the story had been remade, is it still unavailable for claire to be the Li in this game? Please say it is available this time :cry:

Last edited:

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
So as the story had been remade, is it still unavailable for claire to be the Li in this game? Please say it is available this time :cry:
No, Claire still won't be an LI. But I have written a bit of fan fiction for it. I hope you enjoy it.

MC: Hey Claire, I love you!
Claire: *stab*
*creepy music playing*
*images of Claire playing with the blood and other remains of MC*
Game Over

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes