VN Ren'Py Sihai's Legacy [v6.1.3] [Custard-Filled Alvis]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

salvenerio

Jun 8, 2021
got them all, send me a screenshot and i'll help you
Trying to get the one that seems to be in between the thigh marking reveal and the shower scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I also see some under Alex's gallery, one them I got by doing the Club Lilac episode, but I'm not sure how to unlock the rest or if they're supposed to be unlocked elsewhere. I'm still going through other routes

gorzk

Jul 2, 2024
Trying to get the one that seems to be in between the thigh marking reveal and the shower scene
I also see some under Alex's gallery, one them I got by doing the Club Lilac episode, but I'm not sure how to unlock the rest or if they're supposed to be unlocked elsewhere. I'm still going through other routes
1-the NSFW CG you are missing from Jehu can be unlocked if you choose the normal underwear (not the spicy sexy one), at the day 18 on the pool you should get it.
2-the other two cg you are looking are available on the Menu/Episodes/Club lilac, (just give a BJ instead of knocking the back door)

note: English isn't my native language so i apologize if it sound a bit confusing... good luck

Last edited:

salvenerio

Jun 8, 2021
1-the NSFW CG you are missing from Jehu can be unlocked if you choose the normal underwear (not the spicy sexy one), at the day 18 on the pool you should get it.
2-the other two cg you are looking are available on the Menu/Episodes/Club lilac, (just give a BJ instead of knocking the back door)

note: English isn't my native language so i apologize if it sound a bit confusing... good luck
Thanks! I finally got Jehu after fiddling around with choices a bit. In case others want to know, here's what I did:

Reactions: gorzk

sadness1502

Oct 31, 2021
1726150152715.png 1726153917809.png
anyone know how to get these cg's ? the paul one is the dad end at the 15th day and the jorge one is at the pool i believe i think i saw it in game but it doesn't register it's the 18th day

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes