Ren'Py - Abandoned - Silent House [Ep. 2] [Vilkas Creative]

1. 4.00 star(s)

ApatiaMax

First of all Amazing Renders!
    Also nice story a bit slow at start but still very interesting.
    I really hope to see this game evolving, sadly the Patreon page looks missig ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway this game will tease the player a lot... concluding nothing, at the moment :cautious:
    Still very nice, An unfinished piece of art.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Lord Chad

It's in the early stages of development, but for now this game has gorgeous models, believable characters, an engaging story, and a pretty fast production. It's a 10/10 in my opinion. Also, it has content for vanilla lovers and for ntr lovers too, which is always very nice. Keep the good work!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Marco97

The game looks promising and is one of a kind, it lets you choose NTR, straight path and apparently bisexual one too. Can't wait to see how will it develop in time.

I am not against NTR in some ways, especially if the MC is a bit sissy in My playthroo Jack will be the man of the house and the MC is going to be his..... hmm let leave it be... (boy fun). Ha ha.
    But everyone can do as they want
    , that's why I don't understand why there are some people who have issues with it. Just don't follow the path that you don't like, non the less its just a game, BUT A GOOD ONE.

I am not against NTR in some ways, especially if the MC is a bit sissy in My playthroo Jack will be the man of the house and the MC is going to be his..... hmm let leave it be... (boy fun). Ha ha. But everyone can do as they want that's why I don't understand why there are some people who have issues with it, just don't follow the path that you don't like non the less its just a game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

homejorz

Wow, damn good to me. Hot Milf renders, classic incest story, what's not to love? Always happy to see more of this, and I am a fan of the other game to. Only complaint is, a bit of engrish and I would like to have a walkthrough. But the render quality and type of story evens it out for me.

Also, interesting future tags. will keep my eye on this. Keep it up dev
  5. 2.00 star(s)

humanstickobserver

Early days, so a low score review does not mean a bad game, or a game not worth revisiting later, but it does mean there are major issues to be addressed.

1) You name your character and the game instantly forgets that and gives you the default name in some places, but uses your chosen in others (dialog box lists the default name, but conversation tends to use chosen)

2) Between wrong pronouns and some weird phrasing, the game could use a proof-read and touch up.

3) game/story issues? I don't mind the Mc being weak/meek. It allows for character development, possibly in multiple ways. But some times the MC just comes across as pathetic, and I'm feeling this MC starts too close to that.

4) Things just sort of happen. Why am I laying in my landlady's (actual landlady. mom is a different character) lap while she's topless? Weird things like this need to be established to have become acceptable before the game starts, or need to be worked up to. As it presents, it comes out of left field. In games where the Mc is put into a new environment, things happen. In games where the MC is in an established environment, things do not just escalate from whatever the norm was, to levels like this, without preamble.

5) greyed out options, leaving you only one choice to make. this is especially bad because that indicates that there is some sort of tally system behind the scenes, but you don't know what it tallies, how many things it tallies, etc. So you just come to a point where you only have one option, and you don't know what choices you made blocked off other options. But this pretty much marks you as being on a "path" that you didn't know you were on, which means you might be forced into content later, like NTR, that is technically optional... if you choose the right path. Wrong path, and you'll be forced to see it, without knowing where you messed up.
    This is a huge no-no. You want to tally points, you have to give the character stats, so we can see stats change as we make choices, so we know whether to fix things or not. Or at least give multiple choices so even if one or two is greyed out, others are still available and you aren't forced into just one.

6) consistency issues. Minor gripe, but needs to be pointed out. At one point, you see your mother working. Underwear is red. Later same day she changes when done with work. Underwear black. It's small, but attention to detail matters.

Visually, the game is in a great place. Plot wise, there seems to be nothing there at all. I listed my issues above.

Girls wise? I'll be blunt, slutty characters do not do it for me. Jenny in particular I can already promise to nope out on entire. Same with Brenda. The teacher Suzie is irrationally bitchy.
    With the characters, there isn't anyone I hate, but there also isn't anyone I particularly like. That has room to grow and change as the game develops.

As things stand, this seems to have a mostly solid foundation for a project, but some minor issues need to be patched, and some more glaring issues should be addressed, now, while the project is young, to ensure that it will be better in the long run.