4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
Our character is a normal high school student who goes to school routinely and helps his mother at home when he returns. He wants to succeed and save his mother from this life, but life has other plans.
Our main character is undecided in many ways, uncertain about his ideas and thoughts, and experiences intense emotions during these periods. All of these seem ordinary and normal...
But no one around you is normal, everyone has suppressed emotions, and you will progress according to the responses you give in your dialogues with them. Ethics, a very relative concept... Everything will proceed in the direction you want.

Continuation/Remake of the game here.

Thread Updated: 2023-05-23
Release Date: 2023-05-10
Developer: Vilkas Creative - - F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: Ep2
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

Patches:

Extra:
WALKTHROUGH/CHEAT MODE

pr_11.jpg scene_1_8.jpg scene_1_28.jpg scene_1_38.jpg scene_1_52.jpg scene_1_62.jpg scene_1_93.jpg scene_1_153.jpg scene_1_186.jpg ep2_237.jpg scene_1_205.jpg ep2_251.jpg scene_1_238.jpg scene_1_261.jpg ep2_406.jpg scene_1_315.jpg scene_1_349.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
But no one around you is normal, everyone has suppressed emotions, and you will progress according to the responses you give in your dialogues with them.
Girls: "Are you lost, Shota-kun? We are gonna find your mother... OK?" lol

THX for sharing...

Last edited:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Our character is a normal high school student who goes to school routinely and helps his mother at home when he returns. He wants to succeed and save his mother from this life, but life has other plans
708234_again.gif

Our main character is undecided in many ways, uncertain about his ideas and thoughts, and experiences intense emotions during these periods.
:unsure: it seems that the mc is quite short, and according to that description I̶ ̶h̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶d̶e̶c̶i̶s̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶s̶e̶r̶ (he is the typical loser trope) Edit: lol I had not seen the last planned tag, now that description makes sense :BootyTime:.

By the way, 2 games at the same time?

EDIT: Okay, first, I don't understand what is the reason for asking the name of the MC, if in the end the MC always has the original name "Dallas", a bug?
This looks like it's going to be a fuckfest, also I'm pretty sure that according to banner this game is missing Sissification tag and from what I saw during the game the Gay tag in planned ones. (and yes, surely it's the mc who ends up sissy).

Good luck.

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Great renders... Specially for the black girl, usually they lack charisma and I don't find them attractive at all, but this one is gorgeous...

And I would also like harem and pregnancy, as long it fits on the story. Anyway, good luck to the dev.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes