4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
It should get a proof read indeed...and it should be debatable why the dev is doing 2 games at the same time.
I like the "first" game....I even liked this game so far.
But I'm afraid these won't work at all doing a dual drop so to speak.
At least judging by the cover pic and what I've seen in game, there are 3 options....either grow a spine and go all out dom, leave your spine mushy and go all out in between (maybe some bi stuff) or go all out sissy sub (maybe full trans) if thats your liking.
So yeah....a nice game with nice renders I have to say, with lots of options and kinks/fetishes for your liking I guess :ROFLMAO:(y)
Personaly I'll wait a few updates to see if this will even be a thing to watch.
GL dev wih both games.

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
Wait, wait, wait. Femboy/trans MC!?

But is this the actually thought-out character type of Femboy or is this the usual spineless fetishised sissy type?

• Hey there
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Amathea

Apr 10, 2023
I loved the graphics of this game, so beautiful! Keep working on it, I really enjoyed it.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
View attachment 2534292

:unsure: it seems that the mc is quite short, and according to that description I̶ ̶h̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶d̶e̶c̶i̶s̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶l̶o̶s̶e̶r̶ (he is the typical loser trope) Edit: lol I had not seen the last planned tag, now that description makes sense :BootyTime:.

In the planned tags several say optional, is Lesbian/bisexual kink avoidable too? or is it necessary for the plot?(is optional= avoidable, or optional= skip the scene?)

By the way, 2 games at the same time?

EDIT: Okay, first, I don't understand what is the reason for asking the name of the MC, if in the end the MC always has the original name "Dallas", a bug?
This looks like it's going to be a fuckfest, also I'm pretty sure that according to banner this game is missing Sissification tag and from what I saw during the game the Gay tag in planned ones. (and yes, surely it's the mc who ends up sissy).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck.
6457989_orig.gif

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes