4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
...That awkward moment when the mc acts feminine and looks like a girl but not enough to actually grab my "attention".
Now the only thing I am thinking is why am I stuck with a weird looking oddly shaped mc, when we could have a decent male body or an attractive fem MC.
The half and half look doesn't work imo. I don't care about the height or if he is supposed to be "shota" I've played other games with such an MC and even femboy MCs and they didnt look out of place compared to everyone else. Maybe that's just me though.

Good renders, women are beautiful(Ms. Suzie looks weird too tbh), Jack is a dumbass. Mc looks weird and some of the scenes feel gay and I dont see gay in the planned tags. So thats weird too. It needs to be proof read and the dialogue isn't the best.

Last edited:

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
The male effeminate needs to be remodeled into an actual male. I honestly can't play this vn with the mc looking like girl when he is supposed to be a boy/male. please replace the mc..and the gay stuff, it's literally screaming 100% gay this game. Is this what your actually wanting to achieve? If not, and there are now lots of posts about this, you might want to revise some of the stuff you have created / written especially if the mc is supposed to be straight. Otherwise it really doesn't matter if you meant it this way, you should have worded it on the front page and shown the mc. so people don't randomly download this game and think wtf is this garbage if they don't like it? good luck with your game!

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
...That awkward moment when the mc acts feminine and looks like a girl but not enough to actually grab my "attention".
Now the only thing I am thinking is why am I stuck with a weird looking oddly shaped mc, when we could have a decent male body or an attractive fem MC.
The half and half look doesn't work imo. I don't care about the height or if he is supposed to be "shota" I've played other games with such an MC and even femboy MCs and they didnt look out of place compared to everyone else. Maybe that's just me though.

Good renders, women are beautiful(Ms. Suzie looks weird too tbh), Jack is a dumbass. Mc looks weird and some of the scenes feel gay and I dont see gay in the planned tags. So thats weird too. It needs to be proof read and the dialogue isn't the best.
Oh. This is the full picture. Judging from this, things will be wildly different depending on choices. This is a dream. MC either dreams about Ms. Monica and him alone...or with someone else if his aggression points are too low. In a rather compromising position.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Oh. This is the full picture. Judging from this, things will be wildly different depending on choices. This is a dream. MC either dreams about Ms. Monica and him alone...or with someone else if his aggression points are too low. In a rather compromising position.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hmmm, well it was kind of obvious that it was going to have gay/sissy content and that the sissy was going to be the mc, seeing the banner and the choice to look at Jack's dick, now luckily I didn't get the 2nd dream, since practically I don't play submissive (in any game) and I was aggressive with that character, but to be honest, if being a loser the MC ends up as a sissy, the fair thing would be that if the MC is aggressive Jack ends up as a sissy and that should be shown in the dream.... 7b2328a3-ab1a-4a30-87fe-e666024c9962_text.gif :KEK: :KEK:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
hmmm, well it was kind of obvious that it was going to have gay/sissy content and that the sissy was going to be the mc, seeing the banner and the choice to look at Jack's dick, now luckily I didn't get the 2nd dream, since practically I don't play submissive (in any game) and I was aggressive with that character, but to be honest, if being a loser the MC ends up as a sissy, the fair thing would be that if the MC is aggressive Jack ends up as a sissy and that should be shown in the dream.... View attachment 2534835 :KEK: :KEK:
Yea I only got that scene cuz of the URM mod I use to alert me when there is a different path. Very useful when games have multiple branches and I dont want to keep a million different saves for each.

Indeed, that would be fair. :KEK:

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Incest and male domination are nice, especially when we can get to play a shota MC.
Optional NTR is also great - I like having the choice it always makes it way better.

Is the planned NTR only cuckolding or can we hope of some sharing?

The only downside I read in the comments is that it seems to be the classic black guy NTR which I personally hate, not enough to not give the game a chance but I hope we will at least get different guys.

Renders look amazing, I will look into it after a couple of updates, thanks dev!

Reactions: Werner von Hass
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes