4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The previews look nice but I just read the future tags and I am wondering what the dev means by optional. Does it mean that the scenes involving those tags only happen in the story if the player chooses or does it mean that you can just skip the scenes but it still happens in the story? Some devs say it's optional but what they mean is that you just skip the scenes. Some clarification on that would be nice.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SilentHouse-EP1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
A goblin-looking brat, barely reaching tit height of any female in the game. Even the ones supposedly the same age as him! Just what every female wants, what a catch!
Game will have ntr so it makes sense to make him look like a wimpy midget. How else would you notice the difference when the real men fuck the girls if you dont have midget mc to compare.:WeSmart:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Game will have ntr so it makes sense to make him look like a wimpy midget. How else would you notice the difference when the real men fuck the girls if you dont have midget mc to compare.:WeSmart:
I saw that but it's weird this will bother having any other route with the way MC looks. Just a look at him playing dom at the banner is ridiculous enough. Like a kid playing with things he shouldn't. Unless this has some kind of transformation/time skip arc...

Last edited:

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
I saw that but it's weird this will bother having any other route with the way MC looks. Just a look at him playing dom at the banner is ridiculous enough. Like a kid playing with things he shouldn't. Unless this has some kind of transformation arc...
I don't know what kind of girl let alone a milf would submit to the MC and resist the urge not to put him over the knee and spank him :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes