VN Ren'Py Sileo: Tales of a New Dawn [v0.59 Patreon] [Xevvy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

BeraGuyFan

Mar 1, 2018
Version 20.2 is now live; This version is essentially just a technical overhaul of the game that involves coding and image quality. I wouldn't bother mentioning this type of update but there is a bit of Tai's route updated so there's that. Personally I'll be waiting for either someone dropping this month's patreon version or the next public build next month.

Reactions: okrn121433
Nov 21, 2020
Sileo: Tales of a New Dawn v0.21b

Android: - 441.79 MB
Linux: - 424.34 MB
Mac: - 419.94 MB
Windows: - 436.79 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nomojoe

Jun 26, 2019
i tried installing it and my av deleted it saying it was a virus im confused

Edit: the one that got detected was the -32.exe file it seems idk whats up with it ngl

Last edited:

Ducksssss

Feb 13, 2021

Edit: the one that got detected was the -32.exe file it seems idk whats up with it ngl
Same, windows defender reported the file as a trojan immediately.
As for the game I played through once and got no scenes, wasn't interested enough to try again for any. I really need to stop expecting any action from these unfinished vns.

Reactions: nomojoe

BeraGuyFan

Mar 1, 2018

Same, windows defender reported the file as a trojan immediately.
In regards to those issues the developer has stated the following:
"There is a known issue where certain antivirus products, most notably Windows Defender bundled with Windows 10, detects the game archive as containing a trojan. This is an issue on both the Public and Patreon releases. Please know that this is a False Positive and that these releases contain no virus. It is safe to play these versions. This appears to relate to the new build process in 7.4.X versions of Ren'Py and how it applies the games icon to the 32-bit executable for the game. Starting with the March releases, the icon will no longer display for 32-bit versions of the game which stops most antivirus products from picking this up. Unfortunately, the only total solution possible on our end would be to remove 32-bit support entirely which is not something we're quite willing to do just yet. Unless something changes in Ren'Py that stops this from occurring, this issue will never be completely resolved."

Reactions: nomojoe
Nov 21, 2020
Sileo: Tales of a New Dawn v0.22a

Android: - 461.43 MB
Linux: - 440.21 MB
Mac: - 439.13 MB
Windows: - 456.11 MB

Sileo: Tales of a New Dawn v0.22 (Changelog)

okrn121433

Aug 27, 2020
Sileo: Tales of a New Dawn v0.22a

Android: - 461.43 MB
Linux: - 440.21 MB
Mac: - 439.13 MB
Windows: - 456.11 MB

Sileo: Tales of a New Dawn v0.22 (Changelog)

Thank you :love:

hatesfoxes99

Apr 18, 2020
Idk who rocked your boat mate, but I meant the exact opposite of what you just wrote.

First I didn't even want to add that "kink shaming" part, but I just knew there would be a special little snowflake just like yourself seeing my post, so I wanted to avoid all this, but alas ..

Who says I have to be straight if I'm not into furry stuff, I can be gay, bi, queer, trans just not into furries ..
Am I better than you just because we have different fetishes, did I say that, pretty sure the answer is nope.

And I didn't complain either, I asked a genuine question, because 99% of the furry games I see here also have a gay tag and It made me wonder why one goes almost exclusively with the other.
And because this isn't really my scene I wanted a normal person to give me a normal answer.

But I see you have some personal complexes and conflicts and I really do hope you figured it out and be a happier person.
And remember there are no good or bad kinks, just you do you man.
Because 95% of the furry community is gay, so it caters to the majority. You two need to calm down

okrn121433

Aug 27, 2020
A normal answer, thank you.
Well, we live in a heteronormative society, so in some places being gay is still taboo, as well as being a furry. Since both communities are much more open-minded, both of them find "comfort" with each other. If you're gay and you admit you're a furry, no one will bat an eye, but if you're straight and a furry, people are gonna give you looks. So I guess that's why almost all furry games are gay-themed as well.

Reactions: Medak
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes