VN Ren'Py Sileo: Tales of a New Dawn [v0.60 Patreon] [Xevvy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

shiron7

Jan 16, 2018
so lemme understand something, in the poly route, no matter what you do, the stoner shark will be present the whole route? i havent really read this thing in ages (the time it took them to finish the tiger) so i dont know what they did

baskon

Aug 10, 2019
lmao same here. i ain't touching this game until we get to Lukas' route. Dom and Axel is another meh for me.
Same. Lucas is HOT, that is why I think they are leaving him for the last (hopefully in his route there is no forced poly, Lucas crushing/falling/being hung up on another NPC as well as MC, unwanted threesomes, cheating, swinging or any other type of mandatory sharing UNLESS the player actively pursues that path. If they want variety they could do something similar to the Dragon+Wolfgate thing in Tai's route)

I am not bothered by either Dom or Axel tbh. Dom is plain, but I guess he is alright. However, I find Axel particularly unattractive, his whiny/girly attitude turns me right off. He reminds me too much of a woman to be even remotely attracted to him. The poly route would have been so much better with the rat an the dragon instead, because they are both hot and they act like a men. Plus, there is much more potential for drama there.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes