VN Ren'Py Sileo: Tales of a New Dawn [v0.59 Patreon] [Xevvy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Mar 9, 2018
I hate to be that person who asked this, but I look throughout this thread and the itch.io comments and I see no one had asked this. I also know this is a more story driven game, so sex takes more of a backburner in this but...Is the MC top or bottom with the datable characters?

Dannyas

Apr 30, 2022
I hate to be that person who asked this, but I look throughout this thread and the itch.io comments and I see no one had asked this. I also know this is a more story driven game, so sex takes more of a backburner in this but...Is the MC top or bottom with the datable characters?
Well MC is versatile but hes bottom most of the time

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
most of the the games are "gay" stuff,
but there are also many "hetero" games
( , , , )
It's a troll, don't give it any attention.

PaleAngel_90

Mar 16, 2021
In Axel/Dom Route a sex scene with russell
It's an Axel/Dom route yet we have sex with Russel? Doesn't make much sense if you ask me, at least in Tai's route there was the actual excuse of Spencer's pheromones unbalancing both Tai and the MC...

Milespinas

May 6, 2020
It's an Axel/Dom route yet we have sex with Russel? Doesn't make much sense if you ask me, at least in Tai's route there was the actual excuse of Spencer's pheromones unbalancing both Tai and the MC...
russell is axel friend so I don't see that strange he meets with rusell in tai's bar when he goes there to get advice

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes