VN - Ren'Py - Sileo: Tales of a New Dawn [v0.59 Patreon] [Xevvy]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Storm0737

The story is incredible, art fantastic. Axel and Dom are absolute cuties love the relationship which is build overtime between Main protagonist and Diego makes me wish sometimes i have this kind of relationship. Many thanks for this amazing game can't get enough of it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

lilupassomultiplo

Excellent work, I'm amused by it. Seems that it will have a very interessing history in every one of the routes. I'm looking foward to play all future actualizations that will coming as soon as possible, so please don’t get us waiting so much. Anyway, saying again, I really, definitely loved that job and I’m justing waiting all of it to play!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Anerion

The game has a lot of potential, although it's still in a germinal state, the images are well done and the story looks nice and well curated, surely the future will make it better and better. If you like gay and furry romance stories, this is worth a try. Although for now the contents are minimal, there is no lack of suggestive images and interesting scenes. A nice pastime that will certainly improve over time.