BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
20200823_124749.gif

Overview:
Have you ever wanted to just run away from it all? To escape from a familiar misery and plunge head-first into a brighter future?
Leave all of your troubles behind and start anew in the idyllic mountain town of Woodcrest! Reunite with an estranged best friend, begin a new career, meet the town's weirdest and most wonderful inhabitants... and maybe you will even find love?​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-13
Release Date: 2024-01-31
Developer: Xevvy - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.59 Patreon
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Werecat Entertainment's Post:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Ios: - - - -

Thank you Nabrik for sharing!

Screenshot_9.png Screenshot_8.png Screenshot_7.png Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_5.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DWolfAmarok

Oct 23, 2017
What it little is there is good, really like the art. And story's okay so far. Although personally I think Diego's reaction to anything Kyrex is too much. And uncalled for.

Sorry for the rant, I just replayed it accepting the invitation.
Anyway! Can't wait for a route for Tai or Lukas. Or hell even one with Kyrex in which my new found friends attempt to help me out of a bad "relationship" that be something I've never come across in this games/visual novels. Oh, now I'm getting all sort of ideas. The drama! Hmmm... I've never been in such situation. Can't be so easily manipulated or controlled, always had a strong personality. Plus grew up with master manipulators. Seen every tick on the book.... probably have added new ones lol

Reactions: MaveyXd and Anerion

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Bad end as in someone dies or?
Your friend gets mad at you, kicks you out of the apartment and the game ends. At least that's what I managed to skim, I just skipped the whole thing, the whole situation is stupid and it soured my opinion on him.

DWolfAmarok

Oct 23, 2017
Your friend gets mad at you, kicks you out of the apartment and the game ends. At least that's what I managed to skim, I just skipped the whole thing, the whole situation is stupid and it soured my opinion on him.
So I'm not the only one. I leave a little rant about thinking it was stupid myself. I wasn't sure if I was just been "insensitive" or something. Really like the art tho so can't wait for other routes.

Jun 5, 2019
So I'm not the only one. I leave a little rant about thinking it was stupid myself. I wasn't sure if I was just been "insensitive" or something. Really like the art tho so can't wait for other routes.
Yeah, how is MC supposed to know the Kyrex was his EX? Like I get it to go further we have to pick Diego's route, but I would rather like Kyrex to be an option or pick Tai.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes