VN Ren'Py Sileo: Tales of a New Dawn [v0.59 Patreon] [Xevvy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Baelthor

Oct 2, 2020
Started to play it but when I reached the route lock dialog and couldn't pick Tai or Lukas... bye bye I'll play it when one of these routes are available, thanks for the upload!

D

Deleted member 1104895

There's a v0.16.1 on his patreon.

And a v0.15.2 on his Itch.io

Reactions: ejmuerte

usurus91

Apr 16, 2020
I don't think that someone gonna put here the new update. It's more complicate without yiff party now and almost all the time we have to wait for the public update

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I don't think that someone gonna put here the new update. It's more complicate without yiff party now and almost all the time we have to wait for the public update
While it wasn't great up until recently, AS a result of yiff's situation, an alternative that was around for a long while, but wasn't the best whatsoever (and was just barely functional it seemed), seems to be a lot more functional now, and maybe the person who was there can bring it over to kemono.party

omegasix9

Oct 26, 2019
While it wasn't great up until recently, AS a result of yiff's situation, an alternative that was around for a long while, but wasn't the best whatsoever (and was just barely functional it seemed), seems to be a lot more functional now, and maybe the person who was there can bring it over to kemono.party
it hasn't been updated since september...

BeraGuyFan

Mar 1, 2018
Version 17.1 is now public; This marks the end of Diego's route and we will be starting Tai's route after the next build.

• Love
Reactions: KekKoo
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes