Dibble11

Oct 16, 2017
Speaking of horror, I wonder how the new multi-camera setup will play into that. Gave me a 5 Nights at Freddy's vibe.

If we wait for 8 months, dev might add a new mini game involving swapping cameras to track the bunny

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
Speaking of horror, I wonder how the new multi-camera setup will play into that. Gave me a 5 Nights at Freddy's vibe.

If we wait for 8 months, dev might add a new mini game involving swapping cameras to track the bunny
By the way, yes, I also remembered about FNAF when I saw a screenshot of the camera with a rabbit))))

Reactions: Dibble11

CyderRyder

Mar 29, 2018
I know right, imagine having a very original demand that every page of this thread has so you don't have to repeat it over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

This aside, oh my lord this update, don't even need to make a joke the update log already is one.
All the fans are doing is repeating the same demand for every time they have to repeat the same part of the game

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
hmm, are there any examples?
Phasmophobia,The open house...and many more indie horror games that I forgot the name. So much so it even become a meme everytime this house asset is use.

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
Phasmophobia,The open house...and many more indie horror games that I forgot the name. So much so it even become a meme everytime this house asset is use.
Well, what can you do, not all professional modelers use what is in the store, preferably free. This house (at least the version for UE4) was handed out for free, even I have it in my library)))

docc2009

Mar 21, 2020
the game is dying or has already died, there is very little new, it would be better if it had not been tormented by this game developer and closed it for the sake of one mission or camera, the game is played again, it's funny

JKL998

Feb 21, 2019
Why isn't there a save system yet? It could be understandable for a demo version maybe the early 0.1, before any actual tangible progress in terms of content is made, but at 0.17b, when almost every page contains the "Needs a save system" type of a comment, it's quite surprising that it hasn't been implemented yet. And it doesn't seem to have any changes done, even though a version change happened. A change log would be very much appreciated, even if it's just the optimization of existing content.

FallenSkye

May 27, 2019
Really like the game, but seeing folks still bickering over something as basic as a save system makes me hesitant to ever try any new builds. Whats the point? At the very, very least the scenes should be repeatable/ or a scene-gallery implemented.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fargius999

Dibble11

Oct 16, 2017
There is a gallery via Kira's PC - but it hasn't been updated in months iirc.

The dev doesn't want to add any of these shortcuts to content. It's not a priority.

Also, was anyone else shocked that the latest build didn't do anything with the cousin or cop? Thought for sure that'd lead to a scene.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fargius999

Fargius999

Apr 15, 2021
There is a gallery via Kira's PC - but it hasn't been updated in months iirc.

The dev doesn't want to add any of these shortcuts to content. It's not a priority.

Also, was anyone else shocked that the latest build didn't do anything with the cousin or cop? Thought for sure that'd lead to a scene.
yep i was expecting that aswell. A nice threesome lesbian scene! At this point i am just done with this game. Even for free i would demand my money back. "full time job" my ass. Just a furry freak wh would probably develop a scene with this shitty dog than Something with the cop.

AS I SAID Ladies and gentleman expect a slap to the face.

Sorry for the rant my fellow players.

Snusen

May 27, 2018
And there never will, jesus christ everytime same crying. Get over it.
Imagine thinking that a save feature is something that people should get over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over.

Wusternator

Nov 26, 2017
I think everyone who keeps complaining about how little content Auril is releasing every month, go play the other games that have been completed like Whorecraft, Blue is Better, Tails of Azeroth. Auril is currently working on not just Silicon Lust. The other project is Blue is Better 2.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes