kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Any chance we can get a torrent or Gdrive or GoFile or something? The file is too big for Mega, and Anonfiles is useless.

Reactions: marisa32

marisa32

Apr 13, 2019
Any chance we can get a torrent or Gdrive or GoFile or something? The file is too big for Mega, and Anonfiles is useless.
On it's way, just lemme compress it in a .7z file ;)
Edit : here is the torrent file, enjoy

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
All the scenes are locked except for 3 scene in Friday after update to a new version. Anyone got a saves file that can unlock them all?

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
Is this where the cat food is supposed to be? I can't clic on the pink bag :s
Sans titre.png

Or maybe i have to do something first? i just got the phone call from the Mom
EDIT: NVM i have to check the rabbit first ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: pajamapanda

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
I think it looks better, but yes, it runs considerably worse.
the game began to look worse even at the time when the author decided to attach an RTX that no one needed, now the mirror in her room displays some kind of ghosts, and with this update, all the graphics as a whole have become disgustingly pale.

slawdos

Oct 25, 2019
Any chance you could give me a link or name of a VPN that works for that? Ive never used one.
Try google search for torrent, or use it

ps: I try to found 0.24b - any links way to 0.25b. Tanx to f95z people who seed old releases.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
I look into the WT, but still I can't get any further.

1. the key to the brother's room is in the garage, I can act there with the workbench but there is no key, and otherwise in the garage is only the fuse, which I need later.
2. After feeding Elvis, I should order pizza. On my desk there is a card, but Kira always says "I don't need it now" and with the phone I can only save.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

charlieb

Nov 2, 2019
1) The key is on the left shelf, under a red box - look to the left of the fuses

2) The clickable bubble for the phone is closer to the edge of the desk than the phone's model is - you've been clicking on the cassettes.

Reactions: KomischerKauz
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes