Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
Why my feedback about graphics quality is worse now?. Did the developer add bloom maybe?.

And Im getting a bug awakening in wednesday, Kira floating in air, no way to avoid it.
1676660880665.png

Last edited:
Reactions: SnooperNoSnooping

HD_DVD

Sep 16, 2020
Think this is the issue preventing me from properly starting the game, alas, I can't get to the settings menu to disable any of the RTX settings, as the game crashes before the menu loads. I've skipped the last few releases to have more playing time between, and I don't know if this is a new thing for this release or has been a "feature" for the last two or so releases.

Am on a AMD 6700XT video card.

View attachment 2384225
I have the exact same issue. The game just keeps crashing my video driver. Turning off RTX didn't do anything. I have RX 7900 XTX with the latest driver 23.2.1. Don't know any fix though. Guess we just have to wait for the dev to fix this or AMD to release newer driver.

Armo99

Nov 26, 2019
LowLevelFatalError [File:D:\build\++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\RenderCore\Private\RenderingThread.cpp] [Line: 1273]
GameThread timed out waiting for RenderThread after 120.00 secs

0x00007ff624b25da2 OST_Game-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff624b33d60 OST_Game-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff62266a5c1 OST_Game-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff622673c8c OST_Game-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff622673d0a OST_Game-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff622674a7c OST_Game-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff62267d834 OST_Game-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff626551c52 OST_Game-Win64-Shipping.exe!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff9c9757614 KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction []
0x00007ff9cb6c26a1 ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction []

Mizushio

May 17, 2017
I got stuck at the fuse part.. Told me had to find the fuse in the garage but the garage way too dark and can't really find any flashlight. I don't have much of performance issues with RTX 3060 RT on at max. although ye only 40fps avg but doesnt stutter least.

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
I got stuck at the fuse part.. Told me had to find the fuse in the garage but the garage way too dark and can't really find any flashlight. I don't have much of performance issues with RTX 3060 RT on at max. although ye only 40fps avg but doesnt stutter least.
if you take the phone then you will have light

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I litterally answered this question on the previous page.

Another tip (not sure it was added on purpose or not) but if you press the '1' key on your keyboard when it's dark it'll make it daytime and if you press '2' it'll change to night time.

GeneGenie

Oct 4, 2017
Anyone help? Im on day 2 when going up to the pool it triggers the wrong scene, she strips off her usual clothes (even though shes wearing the bikini) and dives in with the dead racoon. This then forces me into the scene with albert when you try to re-enter the house. I cant find any way around this...

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Anyone help? Im on day 2 when going up to the pool it triggers the wrong scene, she strips off her usual clothes (even though shes wearing the bikini) and dives in with the dead racoon. This then forces me into the scene with albert when you try to re-enter the house. I cant find any way around this...
Go back to a previous save and try again.

Yataki Maleui

Jan 5, 2020
I'm not sure if this has been talked before here, but since the game updated to unreal engine 5, I have been unabled to play properly on amd, I have a gaming laptop and now a top of the line desktop, my gaming laptop has a rtx 3060, the game ran really badly even with low settings, but it ran, in my new desktop I have an i5 13600K and an RX 7900 XTX, I have played other unreal engine 5 games, like fortnite, without issue, but other ue 5 games, like this one and wild life, are unplayable, no matter the graphical settings, I enter the game, spend a few seconds on the menu, press play, and when I'm basically ready to start playing, the game crashes and amd adrenalyn gives me a driver error. With wild life, I tried both the ue 5 version and the latest ue 4 version, ue 5 happened what I just described, ue 4 worked like a charm with everything maxed out. Does anyone know a fix for this or do I just have to wait for a new driver update that fixes this?

MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
I'm not sure if this has been talked before here, but since the game updated to unreal engine 5, I have been unabled to play properly on amd, I have a gaming laptop and now a top of the line desktop, my gaming laptop has a rtx 3060, the game ran really badly even with low settings, but it ran, in my new desktop I have an i5 13600K and an RX 7900 XTX, I have played other unreal engine 5 games, like fortnite, without issue, but other ue 5 games, like this one and wild life, are unplayable, no matter the graphical settings, I enter the game, spend a few seconds on the menu, press play, and when I'm basically ready to start playing, the game crashes and amd adrenalyn gives me a driver error. With wild life, I tried both the ue 5 version and the latest ue 4 version, ue 5 happened what I just described, ue 4 worked like a charm with everything maxed out. Does anyone know a fix for this or do I just have to wait for a new driver update that fixes this?
The game has been in an unplayable state for a year now, it is updated about once every 2-3 months with a minimum amount of content. Some people think that turning on DX11 and lowering rendering helps them, but this is nonsense, the game also continues to run disgustingly at 30-40 frames, regardless of the settings and version of DX11. The developer clearly should have stayed on UE4 and tried to keep up with the trends using RTX, even the mirror in the room stopped working.

Irondude

Jan 22, 2019
Where the saves are located? Save the game the other day, but when I press load it starts always in monday :l ...

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
I just don't feel the need to play SL anymore. Compare the BeingaDIK updates with those here...Bread crumbs...

The story line is always the most important aspect...Try releasing a more consistent update for once.

4.00 star(s) 67 Votes