Machina4

Mar 4, 2019
very interesting project.

i hope there would be some incestuous situation implying Zog and Bean
and also to see the Mop-girl been added (in a little bit more mature version than the one in the series)

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
It's a very short demo that only shows intro scenes. There weren't any choices.

The tags are wrong, because I didn't see a single erotic scene. The English version has Spanish options.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Having just downloaded and tried this today (April 29) I must say No you haven't fixed it. Aprende el idioma antes de traducirlo.
This isn't a parody, should have only the following tags: 2DCG, Male protagonist, Parody, Big tits, MILF, Humor, Mobile game.
You need to edit the tags you included to say:
X tag, X tag, X tag
Planned tags: Y tag, Y tag, Y tag
You need to change this quickly as it is a forum rule for uploaders not to include tags that are not part of the game you have uploaded whether they will be added later or not.

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Releasing a "DEMO" like this one is the indication that the project will go nowhere. 5 minutes of text and character stills, no h-scene. Waste of time to even download it.

rolay1

Mar 17, 2020
very interesting project.

i hope there would be some incestuous situation implying Zog and Bean
and also to see the Mop-girl been added (in a little bit more mature version than the one in the series)
She said she is 23, so she should stay short and get tits that block out most of her body.

Reactions: Joeburqa

jonath1982

Feb 17, 2018
I was about to say, thats a
Having just downloaded and tried this today (April 29) I must say No you haven't fixed it. Aprende el idioma antes de traducirlo.
This isn't a parody, should have only the following tags: 2DCG, Male protagonist, Parody, Big tits, MILF, Humor, Mobile game.
X tag, X tag, X tag
You need to change this quickly as it is a forum rule for uploaders not to include tags that are not part of the game you have uploaded whether they will be added later or not.
Thats quite the amount of tags for a DEMO. The only ones that are missing are bestiality, furry, big ass, and surprisingly vaginal sex.

sillydaysgames

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2021
Hi everyone.

Our next update is ready for all of you. This time around, we have focused our attention in character presentation in order to create a more solid start to the story.

We give you our most heartfelt thanks from everyone in the SillyDaysGames team for all of your feedback – it is very helpful for us in developing this game. We ask that you forgive how late we have been in sending you this update. Let it be known that we are but a team of two, a programmer and an artist / writer. We have many responsibilities which make it more difficult to spend as much time in this project as we would like to. In the future, we would love to dedicate ourselves to a bigger extent in this game, if everything goes well.

A big thanks to everyone that is supporting us over on Patreon. Thanks to them we now have a professional translator at our disposal and your money is being used to pay her.

For more information on the following updates feel free to join our Discord.

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Is there actual content to this yet? All of the reviews mention lack of content and even the posts from the last update refer to the game as a short demo. sillydaysgames This really needs a proper changelog so people know what's being added.

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
X tag, X tag, X tag
Its a parody of a TV show....

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Its a parody of a TV show....
I specified this wasn't a parody because, excluding the large breasted servant with the worn out clothes, this is almost word for word a translation to Spanish then back to English of the actual show. There is no changing of names to make fun, there is no change of events to sexualize it or make fun of it.

Parody noun an imitation of the style of a particular writer, artist, or genre with deliberate exaggeration for comic effect.

I hardly call a bad translation of a bad translation a parody since it pretty much followed the entire scene of Elfo being held by Sorcario start to partway through the scene with Luci preparing to free Elfo.
Oh and I did say that it "should have only the following tags: 2DCG, Male protagonist, Parody, Big tits, MILF, Humor, Mobile game."
Thank you very kindly.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Art look superb! How much content it has? I mean graphic content. :)

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes