Unity Completed Silver in the Sky - Amulet [v1.01] [Spicy Vortex]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
"NSFW"?! Is there any game here that is SFW?! Who the hell is browsing F95 at work??

I think the genre list has definitely had some padding. "erotic", "sexual content" and "sexy girl" are generally assumed unless otherwise stated. I've seen a few games tagged as "no sexual content", but this is the first time I've seen those tags used.

Should have gone to specsavers.
Hey, given the number of guys that use female avatars, it's not that unreasonable of an assumption. I'd say it's actually more likely to encounter a guy with a sexy female avatar than a woman (with a sexy female avatar) here, at least in the threads about games featuring sexy females (which are the only ones I've read).

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
I see you've got a case of the not-gays. Thanks for letting us know!
1. YAY!! Finally somebody who doesn't assume female when they see "Starfire" in a name. (name comes from an 80's era sci-fi novel)

2. I mentioned that to negate any implication of "games... which are the only ones that really matter". Even here, there's still a few thin-skinned users who would take that the wrong way. Looks like there'll always be somebody who misunderstands no matter what you say or how you explain it.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
hmm i really like the look of the girl. very attractive face and good figure (big, but natural looking boobs <3), the graphic looks also very nice and the setting. i am a big fan of games where you play females. if she fucks this alien dude i am all in! (hopefully this project will be very active one :3)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
well judging by the comments many have the black screen issue too and the hole game seems to not have many images and a decent storyline. sad :/ looked so freakin good

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
if anyone who used to play this game and had issues and ONLY WANTED THAT SWEET FUCKING GALLERY... Well Guess What, Team Cheat Finished and Got The Gallery

Put Save in Appdata/locallow/SpicyVortex

Enjoy The Gallery :cool::cool::cool:

Note - To Get Pass Black Screen Just Right Click on Mouse to Bring up Menu Settings and Then Right Click Back and it Should Go Right to the picture where she is masturbating her hot sexy ass in FULL VIEW.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes