Mod - Others - Sim Brothel FlashX: CelebrityCelebs Mod [18-07-2017] [BADBARTSIMPSON]

1. 4.00 star(s)

phop.15

I like playing slave / brothel management games and I enjoyed playing Sim Brothel: FlashX - CelebrityCelebs Mod.

After you start the game you are presented with different scenario's and starting cash. In this game you can buy, sell and train 84 different celebrities, from Angelina Jolie and Emily Blunt, to Madonna and Katy Perry.

Game mechanics are very easy, just click on the image and options are shown. It's a fun game to play, but after a while it get's a bit repetitive.

But the good news is: you can add more celebrities! In the help folder there's a file called 'import' that explains exactly how you can create your own characters and add them to the game.

Anyway, have fun playing this. I know I did :)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

89tasker

I thoroughly enjoyed this game. It's pointless after awhile but it was evocative to manage celebrities; as prostitutes.

I particularly liked the ability to add even more characters. I spent most of my time building celebrity profiles and giving them "stats". At one point, I had added over 200 more actresses/models/singers with much better "fake" photos. Glaringly missing from the mod were Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande... among others; which I rectified.

Being able to modify the Engrish into something non-cringe was surprisingly satisfying also.

I wish there was some way for me to tweak the main flash program because I firmly believe I could have pushed this game beyond a DEMO into a full game... It's mostly here, just needed an end game; and a stat system overhaul.