Mod Others Sim Brothel FlashX: CelebrityCelebs Mod [18-07-2017] [BADBARTSIMPSON]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
_loading.jpg

Overview:
Modification of the simulator brothel - Sim Brothel: FlashX
In the game you can buy slaves from the number of celebrities, all at the moment under 100 slaves - the game contains many fake video clips and photo fakes. The genre of the game is the economic simulator of a brothel

Updated: 08/18/2017
Developer: BADBARTSIMPSON
Version: 18.07.2017
Censorship: No
Language: English, Russian
Genre: simulator, pregnant, celebrity, fakes, fetish, straight, big breasts, big tits, large breasts, anal sex, blowjob, oral sex, bondage

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location
2- Run gameSBrFlashX.exe

Download:
Win: - - -

01.jpg 08.jpg 01.jpg 02.jpg 04.jpg 06.jpg 01.jpg 02.jpg _loading.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MrGhostRider

Jun 7, 2017
I am sorry, the description is confusing to me. Are you buying slaves from celebrity ?? or you are buying the slaves who are celebrity ?

Belgy

Aug 21, 2016
I am sorry, the description is confusing to me. Are you buying slaves from celebrity ?? or you are buying the slaves who are celebrity ?
It's a mod of the popular game Sim Brothel.

You are essentially running a brothel with various girls. If I read this correctly, the mod replaces the girls with various celebrities.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed this game.

I particularly liked the ability to add even more characters. I spent most of my time building celebrity profiles and giving them "stats". At one point added over 200 more actresses/models/singers with much better "fake" photos. Glaringly missing from the mod were Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande... among others; which I rectified.

Reactions: JonasTS

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed this game.

I particularly liked the ability to add even more characters. I spent most of my time building celebrity profiles and giving them "stats". At one point added over 200 more actresses/models/singers with much better "fake" photos. Glaringly missing from the mod were Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande... among others; which I rectified.
Though it may sound like i'm bashing you, i'm not. Despite the tone and wording used, it is a neutral (amused) observation.

You remind me of those posters who make threads on tech support forums asking about a problem they have, then say "nevermind, found the answer" and disappear without sharing it with the rest of the troubled souls suffering the same ailment. Only, your version is more like 'hey, i improved this mod and so can you! bye'.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
This has been bugging me for a long time, but shouldn't the title of this thread be changed?
Celebrity Celebs Mod doesn't make any sense, it's nonsensical and redundant. Shouldn't it be Celebrity Slaves Mod?

Reactions: MrMac

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
Though it may sound like i'm bashing you, i'm not. Despite the tone and wording used, it is a neutral (amused) observation.

You remind me of those posters who make threads on tech support forums asking about a problem they have, then say "nevermind, found the answer" and disappear without sharing it with the rest of the troubled souls suffering the same ailment. Only, your version is more like 'hey, i improved this mod and so can you! bye'.
The game includes a walkthrough on how to add new characters. The developer specifically created the feature to make it easy to do... and it looked like he went through a lot of trouble to include this option.

It may have not come out right, but the PRIMARY enjoyment of the game is adding new characters to the game. The normal gameplay isn't very interesting. I'm just saying this as a review/warning for people interested in playing it.

Think of it like Sim city. The fun is making it, not playing it. It never occurred to me to share my creation; and rob people the excitement of doing it themselves.

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
The game includes a walkthrough on how to add new characters. The developer specifically created the feature to make it easy to do... and it looked like he went through a lot of trouble to include this option.

It may have not come out right, but the PRIMARY enjoyment of the game is adding new characters to the game. The normal gameplay isn't very interesting. I'm just saying this as a review/warning for people interested in playing it.

Think of it like Sim city. The fun is making it, not playing it. It never occurred to me to share my creation; and rob people the excitement of doing it themselves.
I followed the instructions given and am currently getting an error. If I use one of their MyStat.xml, I can do a quicklook on my mac at the file to see its contents and it all works fine. If, however, I edit the MyStat.xml file to include the name of my new girl, i get an Error XML File in an errorimport text file similar to the _tpl file and it fails. Any idea how to fix this?

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
I followed the instructions given and am currently getting an error. If I use one of their MyStat.xml, I can do a quicklook on my mac at the file to see its contents and it all works fine. If, however, I edit the MyStat.xml file to include the name of my new girl, i get an Error XML File in an errorimport text file similar to the _tpl file and it fails. Any idea how to fix this?
Did you remove the "_" at the end of the MyStat_.xml to MyStat.xml when you copied the _tpl folder?

Also, it sometimes gives an error if you use more than one capitalized letter in a name. Ie "McAdams." It also doesn't like spaces very much, but that error was rare.

For some reason, I sometimes get a random error with the file and the only thing that works is deleting it and doing it over then hitting "update" again; Even when it's the exact same information.

I've never used middle names. It never shows up anyway. I put "Chloe Grace" as the first name and ignored the middle name option.

Last edited:

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
Did you remove the "_" at the end of the MyStat_.xml to MyStat.xml when you copied the _tpl folder?

Also, it sometimes gives an error if you use more than one capitalized letter in a name. Ie "McAdams." It also doesn't like spaces very much, but that error was rare.

For some reason, I sometimes get a random error with the file and the only thing that works is deleting it and doing it over then hitting "update" again; Even when it's the exact same information.

I've never used middle names. It never shows up anyway. I put "Chloe Grace" as the first name and ignored the middle name option.
Did all of this, still getting an error. I don't know if you have a mac or not, but I can do a quick look on all of them until i go and edit MyStats.xml on any of the girls, including those already given.

Here is the error message:
----Error XML file----
/MyDB/animated/_tpl
/MyDB/basic/_tpl
/MyDB/basic/Danielle-Panabaker

----Error No face file----

----Error No work files----

and here is the xml file's content
<girl name=“Danielle” lastName=“Panabaker” middleName="" Constitution=“75” Sex=“62“ Beauty="75" Obedience=“60” Charisma=“20” Intelligence=“85”>
</girl>

If I just copy and paste from another girl or even just copy MyStats_.xml from _tp and rename it properly it works, its just if I edit the file that it fails. What xml editor do you use?

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
If I just copy and paste from another girl or even just copy MyStats_.xml from _tp and rename it properly it works, its just if I edit the file that it fails. What xml editor do you use?
I use notepad ++ for windows 10.
Also clicked off the "Read Only" box to be able to edit the file. Don't know how that works on Mac. Then clicked it back on after the edit (I didn't matter either way, but I did it just to be sure)
I did experiments with editing the _tpl file vs paste/copying/editing an existing girls file and both worked fine.

Silito13

Aug 9, 2016
Did all of this, still getting an error. I don't know if you have a mac or not, but I can do a quick look on all of them until i go and edit MyStats.xml on any of the girls, including those already given.

Here is the error message:
----Error XML file----
/MyDB/animated/_tpl
/MyDB/basic/_tpl
/MyDB/basic/Danielle-Panabaker

----Error No face file----

----Error No work files----

and here is the xml file's content
<girl name=“Danielle” lastName=“Panabaker” middleName="" Constitution=“75” Sex=“62“ Beauty="75" Obedience=“60” Charisma=“20” Intelligence=“85”>
</girl>

I use notepad ++ for windows 10.
Also clicked off the "Read Only" box to edit the file. Don't know how that works on Mac.
I did experiments with editing the _tpl file vs paste/copying/editing an existing girls file and both worked fine.
I got it, I was using TextEdit for Mac, I needed to open it with something specific to .xml files. I now have it working

May 9, 2017
Not sure how to get more clients into the brothels, advertizing is random, too many girls and not enough horny fuckers to give them the business.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes