3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
SimBrothBanner.png

Overview:
You play as a man with a dream, a dream to own the largest brothel empire the worlds ever seen. You arrive into town with your trusty slave and put her to work to get you to the top. This is based off of the old flash game by the same name. Manage your girls and your finances as you build up your empire.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-24
Release Date: 2022-08-24
Developer: Jong Games
Censored: No
Version: 1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Instructions for custom girls:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Android: - - -

image_2022-06-01_122619482.png Skuld3.png Haruno8.png Fran1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Is it going to have anything new?
Because it looks exactly the same as the original, only I'm imagining now it's in something that isn't flash.
Like, if it's just that then there's no problem in my mind, but the description says "based off of" meaning it was inspired by the original but isn't going to be just a carbon copy.

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
It's this some RPGM port? Hope it means it can get modded if so.

Surprised they uplaoded this one but not the actual RPGM sequel...

Jong Games

Harem in Another World Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2018
I'm sorry what. It has been at least 10 years since I've seen this game. Is someone bringing it back or what's going on here?
General idea is to rebuild the game in RPG maker since flash is dead. In doing that I will hopefully Improve/fix/rebalance and build upon it as well as upscaling the art out of the tiny resolution it used to be

Is it going to have anything new?
Because it looks exactly the same as the original, only I'm imagining now it's in something that isn't flash.
Like, if it's just that then there's no problem in my mind, but the description says "based off of" meaning it was inspired by the original but isn't going to be just a carbon copy.
Core game is going to be the same, will feature some new girls as well as the old ones and new/reworked mechanics if there are some good ideas

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes