Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Hope that template will work for you? And I did recognize how much you and delta00 are into helmets so I've added some of the original creators here. ^^ And do you need weapons? Collected a lot of the original creators too in a folder.
about the face, i mean only showing the lips and removing the rest of stuff :p

• Angry
Reactions: ( o )( o )

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
mmm i add the sakura thig, can you add a pic with the issue do you want fix?

_-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well I take the opportunity to ask what kind of slots may be necessary to add fo finish this skeleton task

At the moment the ones I am clear about adding but it will take a while to use are:
already i have some slots for let strip clothes. (coming soon i going to test it)
female hands set (only for certain animations)
female strapon (for the day i add f/f action)
entire female body slots for add cum

male genital layer slosts (for add condom and hide it in some animations)
atleast a dorso slot for strip clothes too.

male/female blush slot
I am not sure if that belongs to your skeleton slot questions but: what about threesome stuff? The raping function in the game reminded me of it.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
good question about where the cum will be applied.

i guess thigs, dorso,back,breast,face,arms.

i dont know if the rest of limbs is necesary, what do you think?

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
I am not such a fan of "cum over whole body stuff", stick to delta00 with that topic (yeah forgive my little pun). ^^

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
good question about where the cum will be applied.

i guess thigs, dorso,back,breast,face,arms.

i dont know if the rest of limbs is necesary, what do you think?
Better Breasts, Ass and Face the rest do not seem to matter to me

Reactions: quarzo

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Links updated, ty very much to ( o )( o )
for helping me to hunt bugs in linux
not much art updated today, only the new helmets, hair and some beard.

firts alpha color lips enable at staff and creation screen. i do the rest of lips templates for the animations. but at code i am missing the color, i need figth more these code

• Red Heart

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Better Breasts, Ass and Face the rest do not seem to matter to me
well i like the idea.

oh a little question, finally what do you think about the black color tones?
after cyan i put the 4 variations
(the value is in hexadecimal)
BLACK1(Color.valueOf("2d2d2d")),
BLACK2(Color.valueOf("503335")),
BLACk4(Color.valueOf("383A3D")),
BLACK3(Color.valueOf("0F0F0F")),

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
After using "sex time" in the staff menu you'll get suddenly teleported to the slums.
But everything else seems to be fine. Ofc some artworks are missing but you've already mentioned that before.
And really cool that you've set in the menu options which allows/forbids body types!

Reactions: quarzo

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
What happened to the original color of the skin. Ok it's pale but I can't find any color that resembles the meat color?

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Oh amazing! You've solved the Sakura skirt problem! Thanks a lot. : ) May I get your version of that thigh please for completing it?

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
After using "sex time" in the staff menu you'll get suddenly teleported to the slums.
But everything else seems to be fine. Ofc some artworks are missing but you've already mentioned that before.
And really cool that you've set in the menu options which allows/forbids body types!
na it is ok, i just copy the drunk event and change the button name P. it was only for test sex with companions

What happened to the original color of the skin. Ok it's pale but I can't find any color that resembles the meat color?
you mean the previous base color?
replacing it with pale did not add a similar color to the color library. it is a task that I have pending to do

Oh amazing! You've solved the Sakura skirt problem! Thanks a lot. : ) May I get your version of that thigh please for completing it?
right now I'm not on the main computer. I may upload it in several hours, but the solution was to delete pink color from the kunai case button

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
I don't really use anything new. Instead of showing the torso, I show the back, and like the original game, I use the effect of using the thighs as glutes by spawn them in front of the back

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes