Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
I will call it for the future cara too for avoiding any confusions. My apologies for that. X)
Oh, I didn't say it because of that, if not because of the numbering, the number was not matching what I then saw when loading it into the game

by the way, does the game crash? I remember that you reported the error when try change faces, but it did not fail me (on windows the jar work good too)

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Position of the maid hat is too far above. And seems like we have to fit in some clothing with the muscular torso too (see at my screenshots here). And sometimes if I try to switch to another clothing my chosen make up from before switches back to another one. That switching back error happens with hair color changes too from time to time but at least it's not crashing anymore. = ) And I really love to see some beards here. Will try to offer to you soon more...

Reactions: quarzo

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
Position of the maid hat is too far above. And seems like we have to fit in some clothing with the muscular torso too (see at my screenshots here). And sometimes if I try to switch to another clothing my chosen make up from before switches back to another one. That switching back error happens with hair color changes too from time to time but at least it's not crashing anymore. = ) And I really love to see some beards here. Will try to offer to you soon more...
The torso has errors for the reason that the fittness and bww xD version has not yet been created

Hat new is for hait Julia(spolier: worked as a maid in the original)

New:Correcting mistakes

Black hair color should be more black !!!!
I'm wrong and I think it's too soft

Last edited:

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
The torso has errors for the reason that the fittness and bww xD version has not yet been created

Hat new is for hait Julia(spolier: worked as a maid in the original)

New:Correcting mistakes

Black hair color should be more black !!!!
I'm wrong and I think it's too soft
Yes I've just meant: I thought in my past that it's not necessary to fit clothing to the fitness torso part. But I was wrong, saw that especially in my clothing because I've never fit them in to the fitness body. Only the arms so far. : o
(Pimp hat for male avis and BBWdorso for Sakura clothing, sorry forgot to mention that)

Last edited:
Reactions: delta00

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Very well... edited some hair for the male heads. And your male witcher hat was too small and got some graphic issues therefore, so I've made it a bit bigger for you. :) But the beanie belongs to the hairs not to accessories...
And I have a question: could you add a function please which increases the animation speed? Maybe an arrow alike looking symbol next to the "undress" function?

Last edited:

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Some improvements, 2 masks, 2 more fixed original hairs, long hair and a new beard. ^^ And ofc the female mask got a free space around of her mouth for your skeleton stuff (mouth animations). Oh and a short question: do you two think I should change the pig nose or is it possible to recognize it?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
I think the only problem to create a slim body is not the bull that is Ok

it's the legs

the body seems compressed, maybe more animations

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
I think the only problem to create a slim body is not the bull that is Ok

it's the legs

the body seems compressed, maybe more animations
Well, I think it's something that can be solved just by changing parameters, I don't see it necessary to have to create new shapes plus the extra work of having to adapt the clothes. why are the legs big? Well it's part of my tastes, in the day I asked what else to adjust to the body and nobody complained XD (so yes i can change the leg witdth)

Last edited:
Reactions: ( o )( o )

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Well, I think it's something that can be solved just by changing parameters, I don't see it necessary to have to create new shapes plus the extra work of having to adapt the clothes. why are the legs big? Well it's part of my tastes, in the day I asked what else to adjust to the body and nobody complained XD (so yes i can change the leg witdth)
Yeah, Chun Li made big legs popular I guess? X) But it seems like we have to fit in the trousers/boot parts to thinner legs then...

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
yeah i need improve these things, but i am fighing the back stuff firts.

( o )( o ) delta00

Sin título.png

what do you think about the back proportion and the inclination of the right shoulder?

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
yeah i need improve these things, but i am fighing the back stuff firts.

( o )( o ) delta00

View attachment 1031709

what do you think about the back proportion and the inclination of the right shoulder?
I do know that the original creators had a back body type too in the newer releases. But I am afraid that I've deleted them because I thought we don't need them. Would suggest to make some lines like in my photo here (the red ones) and the part close to the butt is a bit too edgy atm. But everything else looks fine in my eyes. :)
Edit: Alright made some screenshots. Hope they will help you out?

Last edited:

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Oh and found some original creator's cat ears too now and improved with them the headband of mine before. There are even more back parts but I do believe that you got enough of them now. ^^"

Aligora

Oct 31, 2018
Well hello there, you guys have made quite the amount of progress these past two months.

I've been following the creation of the remake since the start and I feel you guys are on a serious roll. Though I do see a pretty big glaring issue.

The frames used for animation aren't very.. natural or organic.
For example; the female body the hip is jutted quite far backwards and their body is more or less hunched over by default instead of standing upright.
During idle animations in the character creation screen both the male and female have a frame where their body swings backwards and that's definitely not a natural pose; unless they're attempting to twerk? Which I don't think they are.

Anyways the progress of the game looks like it's going really well, if I could give any advice it'd be to temper out the animations before you get too far involved and have to go back and do it all over, but also fixing the lower anatomy of the female body and the alignment of the hip/legs.

Cheers!
Oh, and if you need a hand, let me know, I can definitely do a bit of work on this.
Like Menu Templates/Layout, Dialogue, and things of that nature.

Edit: just reviewed the sprites again, it's actually just the calf, the angle of it has their legs setup as if they're sitting in a chair while they're trying to stand. The hip is fine. It would need to be angled lower and less to the left of the body.

Last edited:

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
I do not see badly the position of the sword only needs a touch-up of paint ... Leg B should go behind the body.

(2) Idea: Another thing maybe we could create a part where you can see her ass and pussy from behind

(3) I need pale skin as soon as possible !!!!

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
I am not sure about your private place idea. Usually butt cheeks would cover it mostly. At least the anus part, maybe seeing a bit of the cunt could make anatomy correct sense?

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
I am not sure about your private place idea. Usually butt cheeks would cover it mostly. At least the anus part, maybe seeing a bit of the cunt could make anatomy correct sense?
I don't understand you don't like my design or you don't like the idea?

The design can be modified until we find the best one

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes