Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
well you pick me just when i am uploading the demo, tomorrow i going to implement the colored beards + new haircut

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
links updated:
whats new:

male beards enable. only 2 variants for now.
changed the black color for hair, now is enable two black variants for testing.
art updated but not: (the multicolored eyebrowns/butterfly/multicolored shoes) i think is best add it when is part of a new pack.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ( o )( o )

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
links updated:
whats new:

male beards enable. only 2 variants for now.
changed the black color for hair, now is enable two black variants for testing.
art updated but not: (the multicolored eyebrowns/butterfly/multicolored shoes) i think is best add it when is part of a new pack.
Very well... tried to fix some mistakes and made that Butterfly eye pack for you too. ^^ Oh and I would suggest to combine the hair color option with the male beards.

Reactions: Lucas Martinez

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Very well... tried to fix some mistakes and made that Butterfly eye pack for you too. ^^ Oh and I would suggest to combine the hair color option with the male beards.
pls use the template format for the butterfly eyebrown and eyeshadown too :D

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
dark hair now if it is better and here the missing clothes part. the street girl clothes, you can leave only one Blue or the Pink one that you think is better.

Edit: colored eyebrows and leftover eyes will you put them on or is it too much?

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
dark hair now if it is better and here the missing clothes part. the street girl clothes, you can leave only one Blue or the Pink one that you think is better.

Edit: colored eyebrows and leftover eyes will you put them on or is it too much?

oh gs means street girl, good to know. I have no problem keeping both. But if you prefer that it be only one, I prefer that you decide.

I hadn't seen the eyeshadow. I thought you just uploaded the eyebrown. Just keep in mind that if I add them to the game in this way, it is applied to the default eye no to the others, if it is ok then i dont have problem to add it later.

Reactions: delta00

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Here you go with the next ones. Will try to make another time better male hairs but atm I am way too lazy for making long hair. X)

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Here you go with the next ones. Will try to make another time better male hairs but atm I am way too lazy for making long hair. X)
well after do some testings, i have bad news, if haircuts are very hard to fit the 6 face shapes, the beards are imposible.
the only way is generate a png adapted for each face.

i already adatp. b1_c1_white,SideBurns01,sideburns02,fullbeard,mustauche01 for the 6 faces.
can you generate the others ? :D

At the moment I'm still trying to keep the one for all hair, but I think the most appropriate thing will be generate a png of the hair for each type of face for fit well :(

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
well after do some testings, i have bad news, if haircuts are very hard to fit the 6 face shapes, the beards are imposible.
the only way is generate a png adapted for each face.

i already adatp. b1_c1_white,SideBurns01,sideburns02,fullbeard,mustauche01 for the 6 faces.
can you generate the others ? :D

At the moment I'm still trying to keep the one for all hair, but I think the most appropriate thing will be generate a png of the hair for each type of face for fit well :(
Hmm... will cost some time. Especially because I've fitted them all to their ear types too (with erasing parts of it). Thought you were planning to use cara1 as an universal head type for avoiding that problem?

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Hmm... will cost some time. Especially because I've fitted them all to their ear types too (with erasing parts of it). Thought you were planning to use cara1 as an universal head type for avoiding that problem?
well i tried for i dont find way to make this work with a universal head :(

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
I see... let me try please to make such a head. I want to try out if I could combine the faces of the other males with the head shape of cara1. But I guess we will still need to make beards separately for those because of their mouth/nose position etc...

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Here you go. : ) Cara1 didn't need any changes and the rest are now fitted to Cara1's ears + bald head shape. Let me know please later which beards will need adjusting on which head types. But at least we won't need to adjust the hairs on them anymore because they should work now universal. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: quarzo

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
wow, the idea is very good (same forehead and ear for all), i can put it for testing
What if I have doubts is how the neck will behave in the animations of course having them unified for a single hair / beard is excellent

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes