Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
nice!, i will try update the art today, and continue working this wekeend. the last days was imposible do things :(

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Oh it wasn't really a pack... you can use it however you wish. : ) I just had the idea that such a butterfly wing would look interesting and well... did remember how much delta00 liked piercings. Therefore the eyebrow idea... only pack I've offered to you in the make up topic was that purple round one. :)

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
oks links updated this take me a while XD

just for aclaration, dont fill the eye_clear space.

for example it is the correct way.

I add the omegaGoth + piercing eyebrown for testing :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ( o )( o )

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
oks links updated this take me a while XD

just for aclaration, dont fill the eye_clear space.

for example it is the correct way.

I add the omegaGoth + piercing eyebrown for testing :)
Can't see the butterfly wing eye shadow. Maybe the upper eye leash is too big and hiding it? Neko bra was flipped to the wrong side so I've fixed that fast too. ^^" And that hooker6 bra was almost looking alright but the different sizes causes troubles again so I'll try something different out. And the purple make up wasn't round so here you go with the new version too. = ) Oh yes the pig nose was hard to recognize too, hope that version is going to look better.

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Sorry quarzo I've got a better idea: please use those hooker06 breasts instead! With those edited torsos it should work finally fine because resizing the tit sizes caused some problems. ^^"

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: quarzo

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
The current black color is rubbish, it should be more like this. If you can modify it your prefect.
Sin título.png

Like that? (it is the actual white/ gray one apliying custom colors), remember you can request any color giving me the reference in hexadecimal :) for example that color is the : #2d2d2d

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucas Martinez

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Important question, at the moment i am using for Male char haircuts a little canvas size,it is ok? or want i increase it like the woman one? (i mean for long haircuts etc) or it is not necesary?

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
the bigger canvas the better, but the problem that different men have heads will be difficult to make good hairstyles for all of them

are these data useful for you?

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
I don't mind long hair on men but... don't really know if they should have the same hair length as women? Therefore I wouldn't mind using a smaller canvas on them. But could you please offer the universal male head type you've got as a .png-file? Because I wasn't able to see it as a .gimp file even with exporting it into .png there was no way for me to see it.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
I don't mind long hair on men but... don't really know if they should have the same hair length as women? Therefore I wouldn't mind using a smaller canvas on them. But could you please offer the universal male head type you've got as a .png-file? Because I wasn't able to see it as a .gimp file even with exporting it into .png there was no way for me to see it.
yep, it is was i want to know, for me the actual canvas is ok i dont mind long hair too. but if you need it i can change it

later i upload the heads on png format

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ( o )( o )

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
yep, it is was i want to know, for me the actual canvas is ok i dont mind long hair too. but if you need it i can change it

later i upload the heads on png format
Thanks a lot. : ) Will try then out some long hair on them and tell you if the canvas size is big enough. But I think so because you already got 2 long hair style for men and they looked alright to me (especially the orc one).

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Canvas is big enough in my eyes but... which one of those should become your universal head template?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes