Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
i still dont understand these hooker suit breast XD.
Hopefully it will become obvious as soon as I've found a way to make it correctly. But you could see it on the torso itself without breasts: it's a plain fabric before the chest which is tied up back with strings. 4 strings on every edge. Sorry not sure if my description helps you?

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
links updated with new art:

accesories: cat,bee,mask,scar
eyes:asian makeup inproved and asian scar version (combine with scar accesorie for doubleScar!), change the tear to the egipcian eye.

clothes: add the new art, and Bianca clothes breast changed too

fuuu i forget the sakura thig....

• Red Heart
Reactions: ( o )( o )

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
1) The upper eyelid must be completely red (option A) or leave it only the lower eyelid (option B)

2) Scar for normal eye is not updated

3) A fix JinxRobe

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: quarzo

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Oh yeah, I've often forgot to ask: won't that knight helmet disturb girls for some animations? Kissing, blowjobs and such?

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
Oh yeah, I've often forgot to ask: won't that knight helmet disturb girls for some animations? Kissing, blowjobs and such?
It is clear that the only way that female armor has to have sex from the waist down

I designed it with some "minion-like" fighting event in mind.

The armor can also be locked "cheat" and not break the appearance of the game.

Last edited:

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
It is clear that the only way that female armor has to have sex from the waist down

I designed it with some "minion-like" fighting event in mind.

The armor can also be locked "cheat" and not break the appearance of the game.
Yeah but try to "tell" that ingame if such a knight woman got raped.

Anyways found a mistake in the bbw-Bianca looks.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
I see we are using too much the same defauls upper/lower eyeslash, feel free to use others if you want :)

the original assetFolder in case you miss this.

about bianca issue, is because i dont have the bbw dorso :p then apply the normal one

about armor, well it is not problem. It is only available if it is equipped manually by the player. the other autogenerated npc are not equipping it.

later when i implement the event what use this clothes i can make it auto unequipable for some animations

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
I see we are using too much the same defauls upper/lower eyeslash, feel free to use others if you want :)

the original assetFolder in case you miss this.

about bianca issue, is because i dont have the bbw dorso :p then apply the normal one

about armor, well it is not problem. It is only available if it is equipped manually by the player. the other autogenerated npc are not equipping it.

later when i implement the event what use this clothes i can make it auto unequipable for some animations
Or instead of unequipping replacing during such scenes with a slightly opened one? And damn, I understand now: the belly part fitted in perfectly because you were using th skirt seperately... will try to send you soon a bbw version then...

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes