Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
very hard question. mmmmmm at the moment of the 4 parts, the lower eyeslashe is posible will stay static at animations, but i am not sure, but if some kind of animation I am forced to move it, the effect can be disastrous
That sounds disturbing. Better keeping to the eyes only then... well... I do like the black line behind the eyes which was popular to wear in the ancient Egypt. <--- like that one here but without the yellow glitter part.
And maybe you could add that black tear which some prisoners are wearing. Is usually a tattoo but who cares about the difference, right? Oh!! And for the milf perk later you would definetely need some "crow's feet" around the eyes. = )

Reactions: quarzo

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
You are free to decide what it would look like, but I would need the drawing to test how it looks :p

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Oh but I see now a problem with the crow's feet idea: they would have to fit their color to the skin of the woman.

HellFish

Nov 15, 2018
I only just remembers about this game and I am very very happy to see someone doing something about it. keep up the good work you absolute legend

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
A bit more stuff. And I have a request please: I've made in the past that hair-style for you with the bee antennas but I really dislike them. Unfortunately I don't know how to improve them but luckily you've added now headwearings like bunny ears too now. Could you please remove that ugly hair-style of mine from your game? I've added a screenshot here for you too for avoiding any confusions:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
links updated with the new art
pls for accesories use the haircut template

-eyes types avalaible
-template for eyes types updated at firts post.(basically since is a mess work with diferents canvas sizes, i decide use the haircuts standard) the important is desing it base on the iris, feel free to change any you need. about eye parts all less the lower eyelashed will be used on animations.

Reactions: ( o )( o )

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
links updated with the new art
pls for accesories use the haircut template

-eyes types avalaible
-template for eyes types updated at firts post.(basically since is a mess work with diferents canvas sizes, i decide use the haircuts standard) the important is desing it base on the iris, feel free to change any you need. about eye parts all less the lower eyelashed will be used on animations.
Sorry will use next time the hair template. But was something wrong with the black tear eye make up?

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Sorry will use next time the hair template. But was something wrong with the black tear eye make up?
it is ok, I did not know what to combine it with, as the tear is static, you can apply it in the lower eyelashe :)

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes