Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Another topic is the eyes, the truth was not to make them customizable, or do you just want to change the current one for another?
The ear idea was just because we were thinking about demon, elves etc. But you were against the fantasy idea in general so I don't see any use with customizable ears. And I am fine with the eyes. Only important, customizable thing for eyes is changing the colors and you already offer that function.
the truth is I am still a bit reluctant to add a very strong load of fantasy. Maybe as a challenge later I will try to add them.

take this opportunity to ask you guys if you can give me a hand with ideas on the face of the male character is currently the question to avoid giant blocks of code, I'm trying of making universal customizations for the heads. At the moment it seems that it can work with hair. but I don't know if it's possible with the mustache / beard. tonight I'll upload the template of the head for you check it :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ( o )( o )

delta00

Jun 30, 2017

Should we ask for permission? I can take the image and make a template

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Another topic is the eyes, the truth was not to make them customizable, or do you just want to change the current one for another?
the truth is I am still a bit reluctant to add a very strong load of fantasy. Maybe as a challenge later I will try to add them.

take this opportunity to ask you guys if you can give me a hand with ideas on the face of the male character is currently the question to avoid giant blocks of code, I'm trying of making universal customizations for the heads. At the moment it seems that it can work with hair. but I don't know if it's possible with the mustache / beard. tonight I'll upload the template of the head for you check it :)
I had the same idea for an universal male face template! Especially because it is kinda strange that women here look manga alike and men not.

Should we ask for permission? I can take the image and make a template
Am I understanding it correctly? That Corta person here is trying to make a remake too?

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
When I started this thread, I tried my best to contact Corta, it seems that the only way is by being patreon at the moment I am using all the content that the assets that shared in the official thread have

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
I had the same idea for an universal male face template! Especially because it is kinda strange that women here look manga alike and men not.

Am I understanding it correctly? That Corta person here is trying to make a remake too?
Corta`s is one of the original creator of all these shapes/draws. (like gorepete)

delta00

Jun 30, 2017

With him everything started simbro, it's like Jesus, Messi or Lebron

Reactions: quarzo

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Corta`s is one of the original creator of all these shapes/draws. (like gorepete)
Yeah but I am a bit confused because of the last commentary here: "
I'm so excited for this release. This game was amazing and its a shame the original creators just abandoned it."
Sounds a bit like she is planning more?
And honestly... I don't really think it's necessary to stick that much to Corta's templates. It looks similar enough atm and there is no harm if it gets your personal touch too.

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
About the eyes I think we should create a little variety for something I did the Asian style.
eyes style 2 or 3 and make a universal iris

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
well it was my mistake , when i say eye i mean Iris, yes i want have a universal one.
about the others is what i am wornking now, i dont know how to call it (the custom the eyeslace/eyebrowns/makeups) mmmmm just eye type?

when I have it defined and added a pair, I will upload the template

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
here are the actual eye tipe,¡ would like know A couple of examples of the most exaggerated that you would like to add, in this way I can think in a standard canvas size for the templates

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ( o )( o )

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
about the male faces, it is what i did for the hair,

a single hairstyle, I tried to adapt it to a size that could look something good for the 6 heads, my idea was to try to modify the size of the heads so that it would be easier to add universal beards or mustaches, but if you want, we can consider doing something different, like other style face

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
<--- I would ilke to see that eye shadow because it would be really awesome to "import" her into your game. XD Just her hair would be missing then...

Oh and sorry but I can't see your face template. oO Only 2 of your hairs if I open it with gimp.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: quarzo

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
As I said, give me the most exaggerated ideas that you like, so that the skele toton canvas accepts it, I need ensure it so that later I don't get screwed with the animations

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Short question: would it be really only for the eye area or is it about make up for the whole face too? Because in that case I would have a few ideas for Halloween make up too. X)

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Short question: would it be really only for the eye area or is it about make up for the whole face too? Because in that case I would have a few ideas for Halloween make up too. X)
very hard question. mmmmmm at the moment of the 4 parts, the lower eyeslashe is posible will stay static at animations, but i am not sure, but if some kind of animation I am forced to move it, the effect can be disastrous

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes