Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
A little more like alice

I like the first styles with big eyes better, I don't like their eyebrows that are too long.

I keep the "normal" eyes and putting short eyebrows that I did.

Asian eyes would make them a little bigger, extension and height

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaliner

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
A little more like alice

I like the first styles with big eyes better, I don't like their eyebrows that are too long.

I keep the "normal" eyes and putting short eyebrows that I did.

Asian eyes would make them a little bigger, extension and height
That is why I decided to make the eye in template format, I am a disaster trying to accommodate the parts (I also see that in the template I uploaded the parts with the final canvan size as an example, which makes their manipulation very difficult. For your creations, use the ones that You want with the sizes you need. them so that you can manipulate them more at ease. But give them to me in the large canvas format, this way I don't get lost when applying them to the skeleton. Sorry if these extra steps are annoying, but it is to avoid my mistakes when I apply them).

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
I confirm, as the lower_eyelashe is static in the animations, you can take advantage of it to add more things to the face, such as other makeup or tattoos

and yeah, the short eyebrown look better

Last edited:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Would this help you?
The images do not match the canvas size of the template :(, even when opened in photoshop it loads with another size

the haircut is right :) Sin título.png

eDIT: i notice i can use the plantilla you upload for see how this look, i am working on this :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ( o )( o )

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
links updated.

here is a example the final canvas size(using the template) i need. :)

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
I like what I see, a problem

tear makeup

very thick should be narrower and a little longer

here a little makeup to do, if it's okay I'll continue doing some more variety

Reactions: quarzo

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
I like what I see, a problem

tear makeup

very thick should be narrower and a little longer

here a little makeup to do, if it's okay I'll continue doing some more variety
<-- Length is fine but I do agree with the width.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
nice, well i can take this task as complete. then i going to start with the male beards/mustaches stuff

• Red Heart
Reactions: ( o )( o )

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
When you update and see that the makeup is going well, I'll do a few more

edit:else makeup could you add a scar by knife?

legendary150

Jan 27, 2021
Something i noticed was missing from the game was sounds, if you play the old game, the sounds are what pull it a hair ahead of the other games at the time.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Something i noticed was missing from the game was sounds, if you play the old game, the sounds are what pull it a hair ahead of the other games at the time.
the sex moans? is funny because actually they are atached in this game, but i was waiting to have the final animations to enable it XD

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Hey quarzo! I have an idea how to save extra work for the Bianca dress: simply add Tifa's breast to it. Add here now a picture for you so you can see how it would look alike + a new test update:

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Please replace the BeeAntennas + Cat Ears with those one. They are attached better to the head but yes, I know the cat ears need some improvement later.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Hey quarzo! I have an idea how to save extra work for the Bianca dress: simply add Tifa's breast to it. Add here now a picture for you so you can see how it would look alike + a new test update:
i still dont understand these hooker suit breast XD.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
scar 2 version
If I have time, I can do it, but in theory it can works if: the lower part of the scar is applyed to the lower eyelash, and the upper scar to the upper eyelash. this way if character blink, the scar will move properly

YAMUMAN

Jun 14, 2020
Man, you are badass for working on this ty man! This was always one of my favorite adult games, and it always made me sad the way things turned out with the project. I had always hoped that someone would finish it one day. Would be really cool to see the game get at least some kind of closure.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes