Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Last Halloween clothing for now. I am missing ideas atm for them. Only other two Halloween clothings in my mind would be vampire + Elvira-Mistress of Dark. X)

Reactions: SenPC

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Thanks for the new clothes! In the meantime, I also want to take advantage of talking about the skirts, I must admit that it is not a type of clothing that I had in mind when i created the skeleton, and depending on the animations it can be a bit problematic, for example I do not know if you have used in combat with a female character the taunt while wearing bianca's clothes. At the moment I can think of two possible solutions, limit the opening of legs in animations, or create a new slot. To find out, i wouldlike have to try some more clothes, in case you are interested, for this I upload the temporary solution that I use with Bianca's clothes

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
as you can noticed, the torso dont have skirt outline, the thigh_back (or left one) is wider and a bit short, and the front one ont use outline in the right side to try to simulate that it is a single piece of cloth

Hiyuman

Nov 17, 2020
Hi, sorry, is it necessary to have something else other than java to run the game? the .exe file doesn't start, which might be me being dumb.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: quarzo

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Hi, sorry, is it necessary to have something else other than java to run the game? the .exe file doesn't start, which might be me being dumb.
yep. this only need java jre 1.8 or similars, you can run too the .jar version

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
well i just noticed the staff msg -_-

Newly uploaded attachments are currently inaccessible, due to an upstream provider undergoing a hefty DDoS. They're currently working on the issue, but we do not have an ETA yet. Files uploaded during this period will be accessible once the stability issues are resolved. However, in the mean time, please use imgur to share images in posts.

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
well i just noticed the staff msg -_-

Newly uploaded attachments are currently inaccessible, due to an upstream provider undergoing a hefty DDoS. They're currently working on the issue, but we do not have an ETA yet. Files uploaded during this period will be accessible once the stability issues are resolved. However, in the mean time, please use imgur to share images in posts.
Damn, good to know. Thanks for the information.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
nice, attachments server is up again, this nigth i going to try update the clothes and the new female templates.

I also just got excited, by mistake I put in the browser "simbro reloaded " in the results other websites are re-uploading this XD. (I do not complain that they do it, I also downloaded many games from those website before knowing f95) :p

Sin título2.png

Reactions: SenPC

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
links updated with new art, (white bunny ears added to accesories)
updated the female templates.
fixed a bit the animations with the new breast
now alice and margo spawn with normal body.

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
It seems like we don't have to change the clothing for your thinn body type, which I really appreciate. For the muscular bodies I only saw the arm part of the clothing needs changes because of the bizeps and well for bbw it's obviously that it's needed to fit in to the big belly. X) And obviously the breast part of the clothing needs changes too. And I agree that delta00's idea of the minimum breast size was a good idea because with smaller breasts I would have to change many torso types of my earlier clothings too. Thanks for saving us a lot of work quarzo. ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: quarzo

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
yesterday i cant work because the website was down x_x.
( o )( o ) delta00
just for be sure, the actual bodys are ok?, if yes i going to start to work on the female eyeslaces/eyesbrown

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes