Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
links updated with a very prototipe state of the new bodies (default, normal,bbw and fitness)
only avalaible at creation and staff screen.

any issues pls tellme.

Reactions: delta00 and SenPC

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
(1) the head of a body, it is very large compared to the rest

(2)very small breasts are too small for my taste, I would remove them or make them a little bigger

(3)It does not look good, it will also open to repaint it for a better presentation

My opinion more than 3 bodys seems too much. Personally, I would stick with it, we already have it, and if the game is successful and people demand it, create new bodies in the future.

Edit:I did it quick, but I think it looks like Bbw and V2 BodyFitness

Last edited:
Reactions: quarzo

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017

(2)very small breasts are too small for my taste, I would remove them or make them a little bigger

(3)It does not look good, it will also open to repaint it for a better presentation

My opinion more than 3 bodys seems too much. Personally, I would stick with it, we already have it, and if the game is successful and people demand it, create new bodies in the future.

(1) ty! i am testing the dinamic resize at runtime, so dont worrie i will try fix it.
(2) yeah i feel the same, but is only testing posibilitys

for example, for me this is my candidate for a smaller size. I don't know what yours should be Sin título.png

(3) ty for the remakes

this is my candidate for a smaller size. I don't know what yours should be

At the moment I do not plan to add more bodies, even so the experiment I want to finish learning is to modify the sizes at runtime like the normal size, since it does not require modifying the current art.

my next step before going back to breasts. is to add to the menu options, to be able to choose the breast sizes and body type that appear in the npc

Reactions: SenPC

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
arm fitness was great in animations, that's why edit normal.

Have you changed something?

Edit:Here's my version of very Small

removed nuisance pixels on both legs

Last edited:

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019

delta00
Your improved bbwtorso is missing the back part. And you've even removed the small curve on the front part. Here I'll give you the original again.

quarzo
And okay because it seems like graphic issues are already mentioned now too: you'll see in that Margo picture here that the breasts became to wide for our clothings. It's not only like that for Margo. Female heroes got the same issues. And in my eyes the breast skin color looks different from the rest of the body. :/

Last edited:

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
It does not look good, it also covers the area where the vagina is supposed to be

But if you want to use my bodysuit and arranged to your liking, I'm more of a fittness girl xD

That is why we do not have the same concept of beauty

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
yeah, i know the bra clothes dont work with the new breast, but i want wait to decide the final version of the breas, before ask for help to redraw the bra :(

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
It does not look good, it also covers the area where the vagina is supposed to be

But if you want to use my bodysuit and arranged to your liking, I'm more of a fittness girl xD

That is why we do not have the same concept of beauty
I won't argue with you about beauty tastes, etc. I mean that's not the point. But fact is that your version looks less chubby alike and that's strange for a chubby version. It should look more fat. And by the way: you do know those jokes about bigger persons who can't see their genitals anymore? ;p

yeah, i know the bra clothes dont work with the new breast, but i want wait to decide the final version of the breas, before ask for help to redraw the bra :(
Yes I understand... was just not sure if I should mention it because graphic issues became a topic here.

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Oh and sorry I got a question because I don't see a point in working double: why using the old body templates if suddenly an improved version comes out? Shouldn't we stick then right at the start to the improved versions? Would be better anyways because I can't understand the half transparent pixels in the old template versions.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
the reason for the templates is to keep the dimensions of the shape and the canvas. but if it is true that I should update them since delta took the trouble to improve them and erase the annoying pixels. tonight I upload them

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ( o )( o )

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
links updated.

basically I updated the art that you have made me plus some that I had yet to upload. I tried to fix some adjustments of the new bodies that you have also told me, such as lowering the head a little, or in the normal body it was wider head than the others.

If there are things I forget to do, I thank you for reminding me, also if you want a more than different size of boobs, or adjustments in the new bodies. this week I will try to get on with the matter of animations with the new breasts. As soon as I finish it, I will update the templates.

about me i was immersed with code things

added to the game mechanics the possibility of choosing which bodies (man and woman) and size of boobs can spawn in the game(npc included)

Sin título.png

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes