Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
I'm not very sure, the truth is that my vision of the voluptuous body does not usually include the belly

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
well in summary any subjection that you can contribute, say it. I'll try to see what I can do.
Personally, the idea of a universal form is much more attractive to me than 3 different ones, and if it is the universal one, decide which one or how, or make a new one.

Reactions: ( o )( o )

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
then use the normal as the universal form of the others variants?
Do you want to use the normal one and widen or slim the body to simplify it? My answer is to continue as the original. But the game is yours, I'll adapt to the templates you give me

(Also the important thing is the body of the girls :p)

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Do you want to use the normal one and widen or slim the body to simplify it? My answer is to continue as the original. But the game is yours, I'll adapt to the templates you give me

(Also the important thing is the body of the girls :p)
I also said it thinking of all of you who are the ones who are helping with the task of drawing the clothes, that of wearing the 3 different shapes, there is that extra task of drawing a clothes for each different shape to me personally is a section that I can adapt to what suits you best.

mainly if you and (o) (o) confirm it to me i continue working with the original 3 shapes variants

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Another topic that I have been thinking about a lot, is that of the breasts, my imagination is still somewhat stagnant right now, what ideas do you have of how they should look / be located?

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
Mmmm created a version of breasts, how could it be ... A less circular and more natural shape.

Chest B should be smaller and more in profile .

Last edited:
Reactions: SenPC and quarzo

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
I also said it thinking of all of you who are the ones who are helping with the task of drawing the clothes, that of wearing the 3 different shapes, there is that extra task of drawing a clothes for each different shape to me personally is a section that I can adapt to what suits you best.

mainly if you and (o) (o) confirm it to me i continue working with the original 3 shapes variants
Before I can answer I would need to know how you would use bbw bodies for that game? With another body shape or like the original creators did with their pregnant bellies by simply adding a belly sprite? Because if you would prefer another body shape that would mean 4 different types of each clothing work instead.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Before I can answer I would need to know how you would use bbw bodies for that game? With another body shape or like the original creators did with their pregnant bellies by simply adding a belly sprite? Because if you would prefer another body shape that would mean 4 different types of each clothing work instead.
for me (in terms of code) the two solutions implies doing the same procedure. but at the drawing level, creating a new one implies making a new drawing for that body while reusing another (simply making it visually wider does not require redrawing anything)

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
for me (in terms of code) the two solutions implies doing the same procedure. but at the drawing level, creating a new one implies making a new drawing for that body while reusing another (simply making it visually wider does not require redrawing anything)
nice! wow can you draw it individually?

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
True, he thinks that the smaller the breasts, the more separated they should be, and making them with a different layer would help give that realism

I like those nipples they look like my sister

Last edited:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
hey how's the game coming along? i've been out of the loop for a few days.
not much, for now slums have normal iteractions, and a alpha recruitment system (for add people to party go to staff screen)

max1970

Apr 5, 2018
not much, for now slums have normal interactions, and a alpha recruitment system (for add people to party go to staff screen)
cool. btw is it still on 4.2.10? f95 doesn't really tell you if there's been an update to a game.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes