Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
If you're interested in feature ideas, I think it would be nice to be able to pick which body types you want in the game (both for males and for females) and disable the rest. So I won't randomly run into a girl who's too fat, too skinny, etc. They'll all be whichever body types I prefer. So for instance I might want girls with medium/atheltic builds and girls that are a bit more voluptuous as well, but not any skinny girls and not any fat girls.

Same with the guys. I might want all bodybuilder types or I might want all skinny dudes. Some people might want them all enabled.

Reactions: quarzo

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
I like the stamina gone = ko idea from the early creators because that gives a good reason to take sluts with you during combat: they can defeat enemies with sex (which is way more nice to look at too).

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
If you're interested in feature ideas, I think it would be nice to be able to pick which body types you want in the game (both for males and for females) and disable the rest. So I won't randomly run into a girl who's too fat, too skinny, etc. They'll all be whichever body types I prefer. So for instance I might want girls with medium/atheltic builds and girls that are a bit more voluptuous as well, but not any skinny girls and not any fat girls.

Same with the guys. I might want all bodybuilder types or I might want all skinny dudes. Some people might want them all enabled.
i was thinking the same. select the bode types, and tit size (when implement)
I like the stamina gone = ko idea from the early creators because that gives a good reason to take sluts with you during combat: they can defeat enemies with sex (which is way more nice to look at too).
I really thought about changing it because I remember there was a point where it was very easy to completely drain the enemy's energy and defeat them. that's why I put it to vote :p

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
well the game is now in a stable state, so i decide upload this.

whats new: slums have normal iteractions (warning, female npc can be aggresive too) (prostitution iteraction not implemented)
new standing sex animation
now face skeleton is the same like the template.
accesory slot customizable at creation and staffscreen.
firts implementation of recluitment, you can hire people at slum. but party is limit to 3.
added at staff screen empty party button (if you want go alone again to slums)

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I really thought about changing it because I remember there was a point where it was very easy to completely drain the enemy's energy and defeat them. that's why I put it to vote :p
Yeah it was very easy, and the meta way to win fights since everyone was a bullet sponge late game with super hp

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
The penalties must be strong. Otherwise no one will use women to fight.

that lowers damage, attack speed (if it exists) and defense

then there will be time to balance.
Maybe it's just me but I didn't use girls to fight because they were stronger, I used them because I wanted some combat sex scenes. I didn't really care if it was MC fucking the opposing girls or if it was opposing thugs fucking the girls on my side (except for Alice and Julia, those girls are MINE). Also for the more advanced characters some of those lust based attacks were actually really effective. Some of the girls had the option to heal as well which none of the males had if I remember right.

Reactions: ( o )( o )

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
(1 and 2 pinture) Urbosa's hair is bad, how it is and how it should be

(3) Hair hair jinx corrected

(4) Can you fix or should I extend it?

(5) Sakura Robe pixeles lost

(6 old hair and 7 new hair ) Improved hairstyle number 13

(8) Robe Alien

mango glasses and secretaries I think they look good, did you not put the police girl's glasses on due to lack of time or did you have problems?

Last edited:

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Okay, I've wanted to say this for a long time, but I've been trying to stay out of your way because you guys are getting so much done and making progress. This feels like picking on a small thing, but if you take it to heart it will save you a lot of changes down the road.
When you draw breasts on a side- or quarter-facing image, the "rear" breast (that's farthest away from the viewer's eye in terms of a 3D perspective) can't be the same size as the "front" breast, because due to the way our brain emulates perspective in a 2D drawing, it makes the rear boob that's exactly the same size seem like it's 10-15% larger than the other. Our brain EXPECTS to see perspective, and creates it in a 2D image where there is none. If you shrink that rear breast (I'm not saying right or left because I know the sprites are meant to be used mirrored or flipped) about 5% to 10% and raise it up slightly compared to the front breast (it looks like you already do this second part), it will look much more natural.
Also, the boobs are like these perfect ovals. Every single one of your models looks like they have had hard-as-rock silicone implants stretching the skin. Where's the beautiful teardrop shape imposed by gravity and flesh?
This video gives some great examples:
I'm not trying to knock you and your team down, I'm hoping you make this game so much better than the original. You've already done amazing work and a lot of it, all of you. I'm on your side. But I had to speak up before development got much farther along. Hope you take it in the spirit it is offered.

NUBESROJAS

May 23, 2020
I don't judge each one his perspective but please respect our creed

breast.png
Our faith is the boob or testicle, need a nipple

blacon23

Jan 12, 2021
Hello, may I know what engine does you use to make the game, I'm thinking of making one that is similar (currently only have little knowledge on coding and dev)

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Bartender lost her glasses and I can't add anyone to my party even after recruiting new staff. Fighting all alone in the slums.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
(1 and 2 pinture) Urbosa's hair is bad, how it is and how it should be

(3) Hair hair jinx corrected

(4) Can you fix or should I extend it?

(5) Sakura Robe pixeles lost

(6 old hair and 7 new hair ) Improved hairstyle number 13

(8) Robe Alien

mango glasses and secretaries I think they look good, did you not put the police girl's glasses on due to lack of time or did you have problems?
ty for the feed back!, i will try fix this soon. about police glass i forget enable it at custom menu

I'm not trying to knock you and your team down, I'm hoping you make this game so much better than the original. You've already done amazing work and a lot of it, all of you. I'm on your side. But I had to speak up before development got much farther along. Hope you take it in the spirit it is offered.
Thank you very much for the advice!, I know that I must change the appearance of the breasts and nipples, I will try to work on it and everything related to the bodies after closing the demo 5,

Hello, may I know what engine does you use to make the game, I'm thinking of making one that is similar (currently only have little knowledge on coding and dev)
well, it is not exactly a engine it is more a framework, so basically you need code all in the game.

I am coding the game in Java using libgdx (is a library you can add to you project). the IDE I am using is android studio, but you can use any like eclipse, netbeans, intelligic, etc etc.

Bartender lost her glasses and I can't add anyone to my party even after recruiting new staff. Fighting all alone in the slums.
danm i see the female hero have wrong the iterations (the male hero is right) ty for the feedback :)

Reactions: SenPC

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
links updated with:
iteractions fixed(now you can recluit if npc accept),

enable cop glass at accesories. margo find her glasses :)

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
New Anime Hair

Edit: I know it sounds superficial but you should change the color pink and the font is very annoying for my eyes (it says interface?).

My game is ever closed, does it happen to others?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
oks this afternoon i work on the party selection.
from now on I will use 2 terms. crew for all your employees and party for your companions in combat
temporarily the crew size is increased by 10.

I must admit that there is nothing more horrible than creating user interfaces. therefore for my ease, I have decided to use the staff screen to manage all the things.

In this screen, apart from using the skill points of the employees and customize them, I added a new panel in the bottom right. for now there are two options. empty the party and assign/unassing a character to the party. Later in this panel I will add other options. like working in the brothel or in security. I will not do as in the original that use portraits that you could drag and drop. since I see that this type of thing at the moment takes me longe time r than I would like.

Since there are currently many things done, I finally decide to close this branch. Since my original approach was to implement the recruitment and management of employees is already completed. now I can dedicate myself only to the skeletons of women and men

my roadmap for this demo is the next:

1)improve as much as possible the current body of the girl
2) mplement the ability to customize the size of the breasts.
I don't want to make this section too exaggerated. I think that the current size can be defined as the largest, the smallest that is directly without breasts. and two others in between. It will be a good training before undertaking to create more variety of female body
3)then implement the second body (the normal one)
4) possibly later to do things with the man's body, some extra slot that can needs

I would also like to take the opportunity to ask you guys for help with men's clothing, currently the 3 bodies are wearing the muscular man's clothes, when each one should use their own. :(

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Well... asked in the past for male body templates to do clothing so... nothing would hold me back if I could get those. ^^

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes