Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
@quarzo: I have a question! I am thinking about editing the torso for making a thin prototype. Only problem is: I don't know which parts shouldn't be changed because of your skeleton system? I am assuming that the belly button should be the center and guess that the neck + shoulders shouldn't be changed too (because of the head). So which parts of the torso am I allowed to make thinner? Hips + ass + back part and front part of the belly?

Reactions: SenPC

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
little update:
@quarzo: I have a question! I am thinking about editing the torso for making a thin prototype. Only problem is: I don't know which parts shouldn't be changed because of your skeleton system? I am assuming that the belly button should be the center and guess that the neck + shoulders shouldn't be changed too (because of the head). So which parts of the torso am I allowed to make thinner? Hips + ass + back part and front part of the belly?
more or less the concept is that the two longest ends of each part of the body match, in this case the neck and the lower part of the pelvis.

tonight I can uploaded the as I did with the male body

Reactions: ( o )( o )

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
That would be neat, thank you. Just thought it would be a good idea to focus on another body type for those people here who weren't cool with the thicc version + so Delta00 can start to work on clothing too. : )

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Yesterday I found many things to do, due to the animations, I was forced to rethink part of the character code, since with the interpolation of bodies I must have many things under control that I had not thought it necessary to do. I do not know if you have detected the error that the last animation has, if the woman has long hair, the hair crosses the left shoulder, and the man was not showing the hair color or the type of face correctly, then I proceeded to create another new animation, which although less interesting than the titjob, involved more things and new problems came to light. Which made me think that maybe adding more character customization themes could be counterproductive right now. therefore the idea that I had of new customization slots will be postponed until I am aware that no new problems will arise.

However, I added a new accessory slot, this will be painted in front of the whole face and hair, therefore it can be used for glasses and hats. therefore I will proceed to remove the hats / helmets from the hair slot, to this new slot

then I took the opportunity to solve the slot head once and for all. finally it matches the template. but i find all the haircuts are bad aling too, this means manually changing 3 parameters of the 70 hairs that the character already has -_- , I see that hair like mai's no longer present that strange void problem. but it took me a long time update all the haircuts, apart from the fact that I had to rearrange the tongue and teeth but the eyes are still pending to aling to the face.

In short, the idea of the new body will have to wait at least another week, I know that if I publish it you will start working on it, but I want to have more things resolved beforehand. It was not my intention to start doing these things in this demo, but since I started I will continue with it, I will take the opportunity to fix the issue of the size of the woman's hands and forearms. Therefore it will also take a little longer to make a new update with the last images that you have made

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
Special Hair Senna (LoL again)

if understood correctly there is a template of the head. Give it to me and I edit all the hair I have created and I save you time

Last edited:

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Special Hair Senna (LoL again)

if understood correctly there is a template of the head. Give it to me and I edit all the hair I have created and I save you time
Could you do the same with my newest hair then please? It's still using the old head template and hell... my other 2 projects are doing the same but aren't really hair. They are Halloween head parts again and guess they will get a new slot then anyways.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Could you do the same with my newest hair then please? It's still using the old head template and hell... my other 2 projects are doing the same but aren't really hair. They are Halloween head parts again and guess they will get a new slot then anyways.
mmmmm i dont know if i really like these solution XD

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
about the haircuts is not necesary, the template for hair/accesories is still the same head template, the corrections was about the skeleton bones. it is already done

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
As cheesy as Simbro was I actually really liked it until it became clear that it was devolving into a buggy mess that was going to be abandoned. If I might offer a suggestion, IMO the key thing that made Simbro appealing was the corruption of Alice. So whatever else you do, for it to really work I think Alice needs to start off being sweet and innocent and any corruption that takes place with her should be slow. Personally I would prefer that it follow a path where they both end up in love rather than following more of a degradation/pimp type of path for her. The pimp path is fine for most of the girls but not Alice IMO.

Personally, I would make her a voyeur who MC occasionally catches peeking on what the other girls are doing in addition to him sometimes doing things like catching her in the shower or whatever. I think some sort of cuckquean type path for her involving Julia would also fit in really well. One of my favorite scenes in the original was on the female main character path where she ends up showering with Alice, calling one of the male thugs in to join them, and fucking him right in front of Alice. I would loved to have seen a similar scene for the male main character involving him, Julia, and Alice.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Sin título.png

I still have things that I want to finish, so it will still take another day before uploading the new things, I am already testing a bit if there is no conflict between the new slot and the animations.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Dopplyn and delta00

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
No rush. ^^ But you will have to remove the hairs from the witch and pumpkin hat then. X)
nah, i can remove it myself,

But certain do not convince me to move to the new slot, for example the demon cap, alien cap, by covering all the hair, I should still keep it in the hair slot. More than anything because it looks bad over the haircuts, the one with the mummy fits very well with most hairstyles

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
nah, i can remove it myself,

But certain do not convince me to move to the new slot, for example the demon cap, alien cap, by covering all the hair, I should still keep it in the hair slot. More than anything because it looks bad over the haircuts, the one with the mummy fits very well with most hairstyles
Well they were all made for the hair slots because that's how you've wanted them in the past. Even the mummy one was planned for the hair slot. ^^

max1970

Apr 5, 2018
View attachment 980447

I still have things that I want to finish, so it will still take another day before uploading the new things, I am already testing a bit if there is no conflict between the new slot and the animations.
eh at least progress is being made and if i'm being honest i rather it done right then done quick so take as much time as you need.

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
Redhead and elf ending combo

Tifa Hair V1

new:
Defense Penalty? I would penalize Agility and Strength, it is supposed to be exhausted

Last edited:
Reactions: SenPC

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
well what about the game, after add the accesory slot I start to coding the recluitment system. I rework the slums screens, now any gender npc spawn, and have the new iteractions.

since it is in development, the max party size is 3.

firts part: talk, wait, back to office
talk-> this trigger a fight event or a interaction event
interaction -> recluit npc , start fight or end conversation.

(later i will implement the prostitution options)

now i am looking how manage the party selection for battles, i going to use the staff screen for select them.

about the new vote pool. if you guys choose other, then say here why.

flexibility = main defence stat :). so you say want it debuff muscle stat too?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes