Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Alright, her you go then. : ) But I swear it to you: the thinner women will show way more skin!! ;p

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
I like the mouth animation during your titjob. ^^ And here an updated version of my earlier clothing because it got the same "Tifa issue" with the doggy style position.

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
pinture 1
the current chestless armor looks horrible.

pinture 2
This should be the armor with the template slightly wider

483 wide percheraB

517 wide percheraCcomplete

PD:
the titjob animation looks good

But I would create 2 or 3 parts

A start, a fast one and a final cum (so for all animations)

Last edited:

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Damn I am realizing something now too late: instead of covering the torso part for fixing the doggystyle skirt problem we could simple edit the thighs part. Would look for sure better to see a bit more naked parts of ass cheeks instead of covering them. ^^"

Edit: Erm... sorry forget that idea of mine. Wouldn't work checked that animation fast again... even found out that I have to edit that OmegaGoth clothing too later.

Last edited:

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
Hair Special by Jinx Alpha

When they are slim bodysuits I will design their clothes

Version A brighter color, B darker and more details,
Update I would like to see the two hairs to choose which version stays

Idea: You could be the boss of a rival gang or a simple henchman of a street gang.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ( o )( o )

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
I would like to mention 2 event ideas:
1. Fantasy/Dungeon&Dragon event. So you could use the whole elf ears, orc topic, knight armors, etc without losing realism in your game. And maybe earning with those events medieval weapons for usual battles too?
2. The whole game works with day countings. Therefore I would suggest that events happen more then one time. If a game year is over for example, that should be the right time to repeat the Xmas event, etc.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: quarzo

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
I would like to mention 2 event ideas:
1. Fantasy/Dungeon&Dragon event. So you could use the whole elf ears, orc topic, knight armors, etc without losing realism in your game. And maybe earning with those events medieval weapons for usual battles too?
2. The whole game works with day countings. Therefore I would suggest that events happen more then one time. If a game year is over for example, that should be the right time to repeat the Xmas event, etc.
I wanted it in the original game it was a bad ending.

(example) How much you had -3,400 money and they came to ask you for money, they took -3,400 from you and left 0 in your account. The game should end here.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: quarzo

XXX 5674

May 30, 2019
By the way i would recomed adding a save feature and taking this game to patreon so you get money and have more time to work on it.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
By the way i would recomed adding a save feature and taking this game to patreon so you get money and have more time to work on it.
patreon? nah.

about save system, it is not much what we can save rigth now XD.
it coming soon when brothel system is done.

Reactions: ( o )( o )

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Restore the source code and based on the original sprites, continue development, but in your own language
quick answer: no.

It would require knowing the original language, which I am not going to do. plus other things that I have already explained throughout the thread. I think that who could give you a better answer is the friend who created the mod from original game (lastest post from original sim bro thread)

Reactions: SenPC
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes