Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
danm amazing work!, links updated only with the new stuff, tomorrow i will replace the fixed clothes

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
there's nothing wrong it just got me thinking about a idea of hell being a dimension we could go to as some point.
I am sure the original creators were planning that too. Found that many horns and demon skins (for men and female!) so... guess that explains my assuming, am I right? ^^"

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
Many colors seem too flashy, I would choose these basic colors

curiosity: can you remove her tits for armorfemale clothing?(It could be used to make more kinds of sexy dresses)

Last edited:
Reactions: SenPC

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
curiosity: can you remove her tits for armorfemale clothing?(It could be used to make more kinds of sexy dresses)
i can make it for testing, if you want

about color, you mean reduce at these variants? (i guess it is for haircuts)

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
i can make it for testing, if you want

about color, you mean reduce at these variants? (i guess it is for haircuts)

If it is for haircuts.

Black is very dark and ruins hair, yellow is very bright...

New:Helm and other hair should not be colored, can you do that?

Last edited:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Uh, since your are using the old models alot, and I assume you aren't using Flash for the game. Why not just export the models from Flash as .png's at a larger size, and avoid all the glaring pixelation and such?
Unfortunately that is the quality of the originals (includes the ones you extract from the game)
@ quarzo : Oh? That's the reason why Bianca's skirt looks different now! Yes I think this looks alright. Does that mean we'll be able to make skirt for the future too? In that case I won't try out my Sakura skirt solution now and simply wait for your progress. And here: I was trying to show you what's in my mind for the "Hooker05" clothing:
As the skeleton is pending modifications, I will tell you the solutions for the skirts for after that

Hell look what I found in the original creator's database: they were planning to add Krystal of Star Fox too!!
And because people here were that often complaining about the thicc bodies here, I've tried to search for the original ones too and will offer the total opposite now: trained, muscular ones(yes for female bodies). Hope it helps you a bit.
I would say that they are only unused assets from the original source (cortas platformer) in which you have a interesting customizations

i'm really excited to see this game getting a second chance. so is this a mod i can just add the files to the base game or a total reworking?
It is a total rework, unfortunately in the environment in which I do it , It does not do it by itself, it would have to create all the logic to achieve it, I would have to invest time in research to learn how to make a customizable game by modules that does not require compiling the source code, unfortunately it is out of my objectives

If it is for haircuts.

Black is very dark and ruins hair, yellow is very bright...
I take note

Reactions: ( o )( o )

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
New:Helm and other hair should not be colored, can you do that?
is what happens when I say that the skeleton still does not handle accessories and the hair slot is the only available site XD .

possibly for demo 6, which I'd like to finally finish the skeletons

Reactions: delta00

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Unfortunately that is the quality of the originals (includes the ones you extract from the game)

As the skeleton is pending modifications, I will tell you the solutions for the skirts for after that

I would say that they are only unused assets from the original source (cortas platformer) in which you have a interesting customizations

It is a total rework, unfortunately in the environment in which I do it , It does not do it by itself, it would have to create all the logic to achieve it, I would have to invest time in research to learn how to make a customizable game by modules that does not require compiling the source code, unfortunately it is out of my objectives

I take note
If you shouldn't be able to find a solution for the skeleton stuff then I will just fit in completely with template, don't worry. Was planning to edit Sakura's skirt in another way which should work for your currently build + in emergency cases changing the top part of the "hooker05" clothing a bit. But for now I'll just wait for your progress. ^^

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
it's better not to be in a hurry, it's best to wait to have the skeleton completed, that way there will be fewer restrictions when creating :).

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
If you shouldn't be able to find a solution for the skeleton stuff then I will just fit in completely with template, don't worry. Was planning to edit Sakura's skirt in another way which should work for your currently build + in emergency cases changing the top part of the "hooker05" clothing a bit. But for now I'll just wait for your progress. ^^

I noticed the problem with the skirts and that is that the legs are very thick.

The template of the front leg should be larger to be solved in part, also the chest B should be slightly smaller, but this will be solved in the future when an artist does the whole body

Last edited:

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
I noticed the problem with the skirts and that is that the legs are very thick.

The template of the front leg should be larger to be solved in part, also the chest B should be slightly smaller, but this will be solved in the future when an artist does the whole body
@delta00
I've meant that skirt problem here. Was trying to fix it like that but... recognizing quarzo's words that there will be a change like in Bianca's skirt I've decided to wait. That's what I've meant with skirt problem. : )
And... are you two waiting for someone who makes a new body? I could give it a try... I mean in the end it's simply a bit cutting and editing your thicc version from before... shall I?
@quarzo
Oh and please one other request: I loved seeing your new animation but I would be even more happy to see you adding a blowjob animation too! XD

• Thinking Face
Reactions: quarzo

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
( o )( o )

If I'm not doing a lot of clothes, it's because I'm waiting for the official bodysuit.

quarzo do you plan to add dogs for animations or maybe fights? (yes, I am a seer)
it's very tempting!, but for now I'll say that after completing the female/male skeletons -_-

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
( o )( o )

If I'm not doing a lot of clothes, it's because I'm waiting for the official bodysuit.

quarzo do you plan to add dogs for animations or maybe fights? (yes, I am a seer)
Erm... please trigger it then with a fetish function (on/off) too because for real... I am not into bestiality, sorry. :eek: I don't mind furries but real animals are too much for my taste...

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes