Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Had the idea too about more then one brothel because even in the original game stuff became rarely to fill in completely. Or simply adding more and more levels(upgrades) so it looks in the end like a "brothel skyscraper". But tbh... I think for quarzo would it be the easiest and best if all of the work would be just focused on a base gameplay for now. You know leaving the extras behind for a while and adding them later. So that a playable version would be available and fans won't be afraid of getting a half assed project offered again like the original creators did. Is at least my opinion...

By the way one then more brothel: someone had the idea before to add rival brothels too. Would be fun if you could visit them as a "client" too! XD

Last edited:
Reactions: Seagalogy

max1970

Apr 5, 2018
Had the idea too about more then one brothel because even in the original game stuff became rarely to fill in completely. Or simply adding more and more levels(upgrades) so it looks in the end like a "brothel skyscraper". But tbh... I think for quarzo would it be the easiest and best if all of the work would be just focused on a base gameplay for now. You know leaving the extras behind for a while and adding them later. So that a playable version would be available and fans won't be afraid of getting a half assed project offered again like the original creators did. Is at least my opinion...

By the way one then more brothel: someone had the idea before to add rival brothels too. Would be fun if you could visit them as a "client" too! XD
not gonna lie i was gonna suggest we keep building the brothel but i didn't think to the point of a skyscraper altho at that point it would beg the question of how the police haste found the brothel yet. also fair enough but i did say it would be a good idea for dlc.

also that's not a bad idea, we could treat them like bases we could raid and if we beat them we take over the prosperity and higher all the crew. hell we could even capture the original boss and in time make them work for us!

personally i would love to see if someone could mod this simbros the same someone modded urban demons.

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
That bodysuit is perfect for warrior girls
Mhm... I was thinking about making an Amazon warrir hair style + those wow-female orc ones... would suit well to warrior types too I guess... would you be interested in them? Half bald looks again, should warn you...

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
alright no idea why people would be offended by such things (then again everyone is offended by anything theses days) anyway i was considering of suggesting an idea where we could set up other brothels within the worlds of which capture girls from after the game was finished. as for the bimbo yeah it would probably would be easier but there are different types of bimbos so you could make a bimbo a trait list and each bitch with a trait that is on that list could have a body that reflects that type of bimbo. not to mention you could just have it as a rare trait or a boss trait. stuff like that
<--- Look at that: the original creators were even planning to add tails. X)

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
Mhm... I was thinking about making an Amazon warrir hair style + those wow-female orc ones... would suit well to warrior types too I guess... would you be interested in them? Half bald looks again, should warn you...
send me a picture to know what you want

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
You want to make it by yourself? Hmmm... very well but I am not sure if I'll find such a picture... wait, I'll show you two:
Combine those two hair styles and you would get the "Amazon hair style" which I was interested to create for you.

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Was thinking about something: how about making a male face standard instead of offering those many varieties in the original version before? Something more Anime alike so you won't have any problems with setting their hair/beard positions later? It's strange anways that only the female people in Simbro are looking like Anime people...

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
It should be divided into 2 parts
I know how it should be. But I've wanted to combine them like I saw it only one time before: in Soul Calibur 3. Was a hair style in the character creation called "War Princess" or something like that. But still love your work, thank you. I am into such looks...

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Well, regarding alice's vote, it seems that the best thing is to keep it as in the original, I know that deep down it is rare that Alice cannot be raped, but in part I suppose it is to maintain a certain coherence of having to seduce her etc etc where the reward is deflowering her.

about bimbo, I'm not really sure about that concept
I guess it is similar to the gyaru. A slutty girl who enjoys sex with anyone, usually only thinking about money, whose body is quite voluptuous (in the case of the bimbo it is usually more operated than natural), tanned skin and a lot of makeup?
At the moment I will wait for more developed answers to really know how it would differ from a generic customization.

About fantasy, I really have nothing against it, it's more, I personally love furry, but not for this game, rather I would wait for me if I finish this game create a new one in which all this can really be used indiscriminately Warriors theme with less static gameplay (maybe something more in the style of Sakyubasu No Tatakai)

However, something as a special character for an event may be added in the future, but as you well know, it is best to focus on the base game. While this vacation is over, I haven't been able to touch any code. -_-

Reactions: Seagalogy

max1970

Apr 5, 2018
Well, regarding alice's vote, it seems that the best thing is to keep it as in the original, I know that deep down it is rare that Alice cannot be raped, but in part I suppose it is to maintain a certain coherence of having to seduce her etc etc where the reward is deflowering her.
again i can't remember that not being the case but if we want to make it make any sense whatsoever we would need to make it so she can't help you. a good way to work with that i think would be to let her help us in a tutorial and then stay at the brothel acting as a manganger or right hand.

about bimbo, I'm not really sure about that concept
I guess it is similar to the gyaru. A slutty girl who enjoys sex with anyone, usually only thinking about money, whose body is quite voluptuous (in the case of the bimbo it is usually more operated than natural), tanned skin and a lot of makeup?
At the moment I will wait for more developed answers to really know how it would differ from a generic customization.
like i said there are multiple types of bimbo, gyaru is simply one of them and if were to add them we should make them rare to reflect that of actually meeting a bimbo in real life, also fair enough.

About fantasy, I really have nothing against it, it's more, I personally love furry, but not for this game, rather I would wait for me if I finish this game create a new one in which all this can really be used indiscriminately Warriors theme with less static gameplay (maybe something more in the style of Sakyubasu No Tatakai)
ehhh. it's more debatable then anything ( not the love for furries thing) however to make things easier if you want to make a spin off in a Sakyubasu No Tatakai style then here's the best way to go about it. first off we go a head with the furry portal world idea, then we put that as a background for the spin off, while the player is exploring this world they come across the main protagonist of the spin off. they become friends, the player helps them out and then leave with a new whore to add to the brothel, one i would suggest to make a villain while there for the player and this new allie to fight. this would be a good way to set up the spin off because at least then your not only adding a teaster of this world and how works but you get to meet the hero of that world the player will soon play as. not to mention if we do make it so the villain is a bitch we can have a brother or something come seek revenge against the hero which would make for a good beginning for the story of that game.

also if we're gonna make game like Sakyubasu and make it a spin off of simbros then it needs to have a nod to both games. you know to show respect.

However, something as a special character for an event may be added in the future, but as you well know, it is best to focus on the base game. While this vacation is over, I haven't been able to touch any code. -_-
again fair enough. like i said tho need help writing, just let me know.

Reactions: quarzo

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
wait if that's what a neko is then aren't we humans neko?
My apologies... I am not sure if you are joking or didn't recognize the tail + cat ears. Nekos are looking like humans true but got tails + animal ears. Unfortunately I am not sure if only cat alike "hybrids" count as nekos or the other half human-half animal people too. Oh! Or maybe you thought she is just wearing fake cat ears + tails? If so then no: nekos are "real" in the Anime world.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes