Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

max1970

Apr 5, 2018
My apologies... I am not sure if you are joking or didn't recognize the tail + cat ears. Nekos are looking like humans true but got tails + animal ears. Unfortunately I am not sure if only cat alike "hybrids" count as nekos or the other half human-half animal people too. Oh! Or maybe you thought she is just wearing fake cat ears + tails? If so then no: nekos are "real" in the Anime world.
no mate let me explain. i believe at some point we will get furries in some way. but the pic got me thinking about how if neko are basically cat people without fur and they look human. then wouldn't we count as a neko but as ape people? also if i'm being honest i think furries will count as human regardless sooner or later so eh.

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
no mate let me explain. i believe at some point we will get furries in some way. but the pic got me thinking about how if neko are basically cat people without fur and they look human. then wouldn't we count as a neko but as ape people? also if i'm being honest i think furries will count as human regardless sooner or later so eh.
Hehe... neko-human = Son Goku I guess? ;D Got at least the tail and this giant monkey ears. X)

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Well, regarding alice's vote, it seems that the best thing is to keep it as in the original, I know that deep down it is rare that Alice cannot be raped, but in part I suppose it is to maintain a certain coherence of having to seduce her etc etc where the reward is deflowering her.

about bimbo, I'm not really sure about that concept
I guess it is similar to the gyaru. A slutty girl who enjoys sex with anyone, usually only thinking about money, whose body is quite voluptuous (in the case of the bimbo it is usually more operated than natural), tanned skin and a lot of makeup?
At the moment I will wait for more developed answers to really know how it would differ from a generic customization.

About fantasy, I really have nothing against it, it's more, I personally love furry, but not for this game, rather I would wait for me if I finish this game create a new one in which all this can really be used indiscriminately Warriors theme with less static gameplay (maybe something more in the style of Sakyubasu No Tatakai)

However, something as a special character for an event may be added in the future, but as you well know, it is best to focus on the base game. While this vacation is over, I haven't been able to touch any code. -_-
Alright: won't focus then on fantasy stuff anymore. And about furry stuff: I do believe simply making cosplay things which is a bit furry alike should do the trick too without any complexes story elements. ;) Will think about it but first I am planning to make more Halloween clothing.

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
i'm really excited to see this game getting a second chance. so is this a mod i can just add the files to the base game or a total reworking?

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
i'm really excited to see this game getting a second chance. so is this a mod i can just add the files to the base game or a total reworking?
Total rework. : )
Just check the first site here to find templates for hair + clothing parts if you wanna add something too...

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
that being said again i hope the fans can mod the rework itself.
You are often talking about modding... therefore I would like to know if you know that you can find a modded version of Simbro here in f95zone too? Unfortunately that person gave up working on it more but maybe you could take a look at it?

Last edited:

max1970

Apr 5, 2018
You are often talking about modding... therefore I would like to know if you know that you can find a modded version of Simbro here in f95zone too? Unfortunately that person gave up working on it more but maybe you could take a look at it?
wait what? someone was working a modded version of the original game?

not gonna lie to you mate i was talking about quarzo's version, like i said someone made a modded version of urban demons and it's a great version of the game.

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
wait what? someone was working a modded version of the original game?

not gonna lie to you mate i was talking about quarzo's version, like i said someone made a modded version of urban demons and it's a great version of the game.
Hell! I don't find the link to the modded version anymore so I will simply give you what I've downloaded in my past. But be aware of the fact that this link will only work for 30 days!
Download to SimbroMod:

max1970

Apr 5, 2018
Hell! I don't find the link to the modded version anymore so I will simply give you what I've downloaded in my past. But be aware of the fact that this link will only work for 30 days!
Download to SimbroMod:
alright just got the chance to try it and it was version 27b. which meant no cheat codes! fuck sake!! i would move some save files but i don't know how to and if i'm being honest i'm not in the mood too. so with that being said mate, what does the mod actually do?

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
alright just got the chance to try it and it was version 27b. which meant no cheat codes! fuck sake!! i would move some save files but i don't know how to and if i'm being honest i'm not in the mood too. so with that being said mate, what does the mod actually do?
Don't worry: it's the modded version. And mostly that modder tried to repair some bugs and added things which the original creators wanted to do too. But unfortunately he wasn't able to repair everything and gave the whole project up. One example: you are now able to go to the bar and get laid with Margo after she showed you her breasts. An option called "Extra" should appear or something like that. Sounds good only problem is: after selecting it you will be in bed with another woman instead which is just called Margo too. The original download page described everything more in detail but unfortunately I don't find it anymore like I've said before.

max1970

Apr 5, 2018
Don't worry: it's the modded version. And mostly that modder tried to repair some bugs and added things which the original creators wanted to do too. But unfortunately he wasn't able to repair everything and gave the whole project up. One example: you are now able to go to the bar and get laid with Margo after she showed you her breasts. An option called "Extra" should appear or something like that. Sounds good only problem is: after selecting it you will be in bed with another woman instead which is just called Margo too. The original download page described everything more in detail but unfortunately I don't find it anymore like I've said before.
in that case the guy deserves a pat on the back and a can (of either beer or coke depending on what he prefers). that being said do you still remember some of his other ideas? if you do we can apply them to the remake.

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
in that case the guy deserves a pat on the back and a can (of either beer or coke depending on what he prefers). that being said do you still remember some of his other ideas? if you do we can apply them to the remake.
Pooh... his other (https://f95zone.to/members/tcast.617005/ <--- that's the modder's name) ideas... well he wanted to add the sex scenes for the gym. Check a few posts before of mine and you will even be able to see every sex scene which was planned, even in a car. :) But it didn't work well in his modded version: woman player can't make the choice (won't work) and male players aren't even able to wear a gym suit. I will try for you another time to find the original post of the modded version. There you'll be able to find every detail. Oh but I do believe that in the modded version this bug was finally fixed: that you are able to pay your debts completely there.
Anyways: here my other Halloween clothing - an alien.

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Pooh... his other (https://f95zone.to/members/tcast.617005/ <--- that's the modder's name) ideas... well he wanted to add the sex scenes for the gym. Check a few posts before of mine and you will even be able to see every sex scene which was planned, even in a car. :) But it didn't work well in his modded version: woman player can't make the choice (won't work) and male players aren't even able to wear a gym suit. I will try for you another time to find the original post of the modded version. There you'll be able to find every detail. Oh but I do believe that in the modded version this bug was finally fixed: that you are able to pay your debts completely there.
Anyways: here my other Halloween clothing - an alien.
Okay, found it for you:

https://f95zone.to/threads/simbro-v2-7b-the-simbro-team.198/page-63#post-1686845

Ok, heres some changes i managed to do so far. Btw i found a way to expand dialog base.

- Starting bonus selection now 20sp/100rep/10000$ instead of 3sp/10rep/1000$
- Base start money increased to 5000$
- Main Character now starts with all stat at 10, more health and stamina
- Some misc characters stats increased (including Alice)
- Alice now start with 60 dignity
- Male characters skin color now unlimited (4 types before 10+ now, including orcs, fury, dark elves etc..)
- You can now seduce Alice after flirt (her dignity should be dropped to 35 at least)
- Room daily cost halved
- Shower sex scene have now an option to repeat or summon your male teammates after you done
- Shower wall that was blocking the view is now removed
- Shop scene now have more animations in front of mirrors
- Reception girl can now be forced to entertain waitng clients in "how things going" menu
- Male character sit on throne now open event helper and cheat menu.
- Event helper so far include NY event starter and character NY roles select screen skip (not sure if it works, have not progressed that far on my test run)
- Cheat menu is just a mockup (nothing works, just page navigation)
- Bartender event "Fire drink" can now be repeated until Alice is kidnaped (cost money like in first run)
- Eva event happen almost every time at beginning (huge chance)
- Gym dialog progress with instructor tested (only a mockup "seduce instructor" for FC, nothing happens so far )
- Gym sex scene animations temporarily included in Gloryhole sequence
- Some test buttons with photo mode to shot during "engage" sequence
- Game Character generator now can create girls with tit size 1-5 (was only 2-4 before)
- game window expanded vertically for some pixels in attempt to shift bottom bar

New bugs most likely will appear due to my mistakes or engine limitations i wrote before

Thats all I've done in 3 days (+1 day skipped)
Now i write all this and realize how much editing this game consumed me.

View attachment 262295 View attachment 262296 View attachment 262297 View attachment 262298 View attachment 262299

oh... heres the link to download:
Mega

Reactions: quarzo

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Here a simple Hipster + an Afro hair style and I got a question: did you think about a "milf" and a "tomboy" perk too?

Last edited:

max1970

Apr 5, 2018
ok had a look and tried another go at the mod and cheats still dont work on it. that being said all good ideas.

well expect for theses
Bartender event "Fire drink" can now be repeated until Alice is kidnaped (cost money like in first run)
- Eva event happen almost every time at beginning (huge chance)
Male characters skin color now unlimited (4 types before 10+ now, including orcs, fury, dark elves etc..)
- You can now seduce Alice after flirt (her dignity should be dropped to 35 at least)
- Room daily cost halved

Reactions: quarzo

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Honey Bee Inn "worker" outfit from Final Fantasy 7. ;) Gave to you the original screenshot too so you are able to see that I've preferred making that one instead of the remake version.
And the next Halloween clothing: a witch. Thanks to delta00 for the fishnet parts!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes