Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
It can be an optional guest room. But don't worry, there is still a long way to go to develop the idea. Maybe it will be used for another game.

Reactions: ( o )( o )

max1970

Apr 5, 2018
happy new year to every body :)
also happy new year
I am sure the original creators were planning that too. Found that many horns and demon skins (for men and female!) so... guess that explains my assuming, am I right? ^^"
you are correct. altho in terms of story and what that world could offer the player is tricky. actually now that i think about it, we don't actually do much when we go theses worlds we do? its just mainly get the girl of that world to join our brothel.

Reactions: quarzo

max1970

Apr 5, 2018
wait at minute i just realized i gotta bloody newbie under my username, iv been on the site for two years now what the hell?

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
It can be an optional guest room. But don't worry, there is still a long way to go to develop the idea. Maybe it will be used for another game.
Sounds like you are the co-creator! :D But well... you've mentioned those dogs during the fight... so how does an extra room fit in then?
wait at minute i just realized i gotta bloody newbie under my username, iv been on the site for two years now what the hell?
You'll need more likes. ^^

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
do not like this hair remove it, this is more beautiful

( o )( o )

I don't know how to speak English, I use google translate for many times I say absurd or out of place things.

Quarzo, will do what you want with the game I only paint stuff.

Last edited:

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
do not like this hair remove it, this is more beautiful

( o )( o )

I don't know how to speak English, I use google translate for many times I say absurd or out of place things.

Quarzo, will do what you want with the game I only paint stuff.
Oh? You are not an English man too? Very well, now we are three. X)

why?! god that's annoying! i've been on this site for two years, surely that counts for something??!
Here you go: pity-like for you! ;D

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
I don't like long hairs, because they look horrible in animations.

I also want to try hairstyles

2 version add the one you like the most

Last edited:

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
oh for fucks sake.
Seriously: I think I've reached my "member status" with 100 messages... so you are close enough, don't worry. Exactly like quarzo told you before.

I don't like long hairs, because they look horrible in animations.

I also want to try hairstyles

2 version add the one you like the most
Well... you could try out middle length hairs? Personally I don't mind short hair on women too. Ivy in Soul Calibur looks for sure hot enough and don't need long hair.

Oh and short question please: is that witch hat too small in your eyes? I mean real witch hats would be for sure bigger but... it's just a Halloween clothing so a small one could have it's own charm too. What's your preference?

Last edited:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Seriously: I think I've reached my "member status" with 100 messages... so you are close enough, don't worry. Exactly like quarzo told you before.

Well... you could try out middle length hairs? Personally I don't mind short hair on women too. Ivy in Soul Calibur looks for sure hot enough and don't need long hair.

Oh and short question please: is that witch hat too small in your eyes? I mean real witch hats would be for sure bigger but... it's just a Halloween clothing so a small one could have it's own charm too. What's your preference?
for me the size is ok

links updated with the other clothes corrections and new haircuts.
the female armor suit show without boobs.

about me i am having progress in animation stuff, i finally figure how mix two skeletons at runtime so is posible I going to prepare 2 new test animations (boobjob and blowjob).

• Red Heart
Sep 16, 2020
Ok I can guess these will be fix later but I can't ignore them without saying something so sorry if this somehow comes off as rude but the tits and neck+head just seem off to me. It makes them seem less human.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Ok I can guess these will be fix later but I can't ignore them without saying something so sorry if this somehow comes off as rude but the tits and neck+head just seem off to me. It makes them seem less human.
edit: nah, it is ok

okay, now I understand the phrase

It is true that I will make some adjustments in the future.

for everybdy: any adjustment in the proportion of the woman, just for census purposes and to really know what you mean when you don't like something. Please edit the template to your liking and upload the pic that you consider to be the most accurate, it does not mean that I am going to change it or that way, but I could consider it. for example had not thought about the long neck. but you already know the saying: a picture is worth a thousand words

Last edited:

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
Tifa costume this bug disappears animation get on. 1 and 2 pinture

3 image is to prioritize leg A over breasts

4 Not include torso armor female, next update includes it

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019

Maybe I have to make her skirt more "higher" for that Tifa costume problem? Saw the same problem with Misty's pants, therefore I had to fix it too.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017

-it dont disapear, is because she is too ticc :(
-the animation is ok, since I didn't know before how I could animate two interpolated bodies, I did that animation, thinking that she has her legs together, so it's normal for her to over-go,.
during the week I'll try to do a real cowgirl pose

• Love

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
-it dont disapear, is because she is too ticc :(
-the animation is ok, since I didn't know before how I could animate two interpolated bodies, I did that animation, thinking that she has her legs together, so it's normal for her to over-go,.
during the week I'll try to do a real cowgirl pose
Yay, more animations! :D
And... damn I really love those thicc bodies... especially seeing the doggy positions... but we will have to make the clothing again for the other body types anyways so it shouldn't be a problem to make the thicc clothings a bit more "covering" and for the other body parts less... unique clothing sizes for every body type I mean...
Edit: It's against everything I believe but I did cover now Tifa's ass more. ^^" But that whole topic reminds me of something. In Simbro it was possible to undress a bit too, not completely. For exposing breasts and skirts a bit while fucking dressed. Are you going to do the same or simply using naked + clothing variations?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Yay, more animations! :D
And... damn I really love those thicc bodies... especially seeing the doggy positions... but we will have to make the clothing again for the other body types anyways so it shouldn't be a problem to make the thicc clothings a bit more "covering" and for the other body parts less... unique clothing sizes for every body type I mean...
Edit: It's against everything I believe but I did cover now Tifa's ass more. ^^" But that whole topic reminds me of something. In Simbro it was possible to undress a bit too, not completely. For exposing breasts and skirts a bit while fucking dressed. Are you going to do the same or simply using naked + clothing variations?
I just tried it and it didn't work, I think you should raise it to navel level.

about stripping specific parts I also want to do, but later

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes