Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

max1970

Apr 5, 2018
at the moment is posible I start add soon some mark/trait to the characters in a light way,

the stuff start here

https://f95zone.to/threads/simbro-reloaded-dev-journal.66159/post-4788635

the other day we talk a little about that, if you want propose also too. :)
alright i had a look at the traits and i have some thought on some of them.

first nympho
more naughty dialogs and less stamina consumption for sex ,more defence to stamina drain attacks, and mood stasis not decreased. (seens a bit overpower so i want do it a very rare trait)

easy fix really, just get rid of the mood stass thing and make it so she can't use melee weapons. that way she can more a sexual based fighter. it also could lead to some interesting stuff such orgy for the clients and having her work with other staff to help give them a boost to morale.

thief
can steal you or the clients money, it can start clients chase you for make you back the money or some similar events.

this isn't a bad idea, it can lead to interesting events but it's more a risk vs reward kind of thing. maybe add a system that would allow for the player to decrease the risk to make this idea worth more to keep around the brothel.

no_sex
for npc like alice or julia if have high dignity she will no be raped or involved on sex.

problem with that idea mate. for alice we could have sex with her once we lowered her dignity and due to story so it's not really worth having. don't get me wrong, it would be a good way to explain why the bar owner won't let us fuck her but i bet you a lot of us would like to fuck both alice and the owner at some point so it's not really worth having.

naive
for certain dialogs, you know.

i'll be honest with you mate i can see some scenes that could work with this being a trait but i don't think it will be give us much of a benefit in terms of the brothel, i can see it working in recruiting sure and getting laid but once shes works for you i can't help but see her being nothing more than a nuisance for the player.

uniqueNPC/boss mark.
special events and some broken stats maybe

what do you mean by boss mark?

also an idea i like to throw for a trait. dominatrix.
basically what the name is, a woman who likes leather and black who enjoying dominating people. this could work as both a normal worker or as a boss.

also shemale. enough said on that lol

Last edited:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
tomorrow I answer, it's almost 1:00 a.m. and I'm knocked out of sleep

new links updated.
+1 new testing sex animation
I edit the Bianca clothes to see if the solution to the skirt is on the right track
I only update the female stuff you make (farm suit hinata etc)

max1970

Apr 5, 2018
tomorrow I answer, it's almost 1:00 a.m. and I'm knocked out of sleep

new links updated.
+1 new testing sex animation
I edit the Bianca clothes to see if the solution to the skirt is on the right track
I only update the female stuff you make (farm suit hinata etc)
alright night mate.

Reactions: quarzo

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
one more thing, pls use left/right instead of A/B when named the clothes XD

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
which program do i use to launch the game?
It comes as a .jar file (Java ARchive), so you should use Java runtime player to open it. It's a free program, just get it from Java's website and not some third-party site that loads it with malware. Said the guy on a third-party pirate site, with a straight face.

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
"A server error occurred. Please try again later."
<---- I am always getting that error message while trying uploading new stuff here. Does anyone know any solutions for that problem here? Trying later never worked until yet and I was waiting for 6 hours...

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
"A server error occurred. Please try again later."
<---- I am always getting that error message while trying uploading new stuff here. Does anyone know any solutions for that problem here? Trying later never worked until yet and I was waiting for 6 hours...
mmm on occasion it happens to me, especially when I over pass the 5 mb

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Well... even with the single file here (56,8 kb) it does happen. Was therefore not sure if I've reached my limit here and if I should remove older posts, or something like that?

Nepsa

May 14, 2017
just curious how you think the arms should look too :)
I think arms look nice. But legs are so thick :) I hope you add body types in the future. I tried legs but I couldnt quite handle them because of animations. I mean I dont know how they work. and lower leg is kinda short I think.

Reactions: quarzo and SenPC

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Okay... thank you. Was just the werewolf clothing for Halloween and my trial to test that "Sakura skirt problem". And yes, wanted to show you the problem with the boobs of "Hooker05" clothing: one of the boobs was flipped the wrong way.
And tried now to delete an earlier post of mine but that uploading error is still appearing. So guess it's not because of disc space or something like that.

@Nepsa : Yes there will be different body types like in the original game.

Last edited:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
The farmer robe put her only heels does not need tights.

I think that's why you asked me for separate heels
I put something random, I wasn't sure if the idea was to put shoes on it or leave it barefoot

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
I think the original one in Simbro was wearing cowboy boots...
Edit: Okay checked it fast = it's some kind of a strange combination to Hinata's shoes and cowboy boots.
You're correct, it was some weird barefoot boot thing, probably designed to look like the cowboy boot/flip flop sandal hybrids that were popular with sorority girls in the American South a few years back. I always thought they looked ugly, both in real life and in the game. I'd link a picture of how stupid they look in real life, but the forum server is being a little bitch right now.
See the ridiculousness for yourself at

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes