Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Hair Syx

prepare my clothes and finished it
<--- That's not Syx, that's Sylvannas Silverrunner from wow. ;)
<--- That's Syx! ^^

And here, my first Halloween clothing for you. Which reminds me of a question for quarzo : are you going to add make ups too? That would be great for Halloween stuff too!

• Red Heart
Reactions: quarzo

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
<--- That's Syx! ^^

And here, my first Halloween clothing for you. Which reminds me of a question for quarzo : are you going to add make ups too? That would be great for Halloween stuff too!
I dont know if call it makeups, but i want in a future add the eyesbrown customization the original had.but this depend of many factors

Reactions: ( o )( o )

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
<--- That's Syx! ^^

• Love
Reactions: ( o )( o )

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
@delta00 : Damn buddy, you are amazing! Thank you! :D
I hope my question isn't too cheeky but because I've recognized how easily you were able to create a suitable Sylvanas Windrunner hair style before I've wanted to ask for your help with my Halloween werewolf clothing: could you please edit those clothing parts here from the original game? I think they would fit perfectly for the classic wolf(wo)man style.

@quarzo : Would be awesome if you would find a way! :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: delta00

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
I would need pictures of what exactly you want
Just resizing those 4 clothing parts in the attachment before for the Reloaded body types version. Because if I would do it by myself I would have those unclean problems again.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
I leave pending for the next upload the improvements in camisa roja, farm suit, and with respect to the pale skin, just modifying the rgb code is not enough, I know what I should do but I leave it for demo 6

Reactions: delta00

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
*sighs* I've made so many mistakes again. Here the edited parts of my clothings but that Sakura one will cost me a bit time. And thanks a lot to delta00 for taking care about my Hinata problem before. Wasn't looking forward to fix that error of mine! X)

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Alright: tried to tidy up the messy folder of the original creators and found something for you two!
4 delta00: Piercings, enjoy!
4quarzo: Sex animations and mouth animations because you've mentioned in your first posts problems with female mouth animations.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: quarzo and delta00

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Just let me know please if those sprites are useful for you. If not then I'll stop uploading them.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Just let me know please if those sprites are useful for you. If not then I'll stop uploading them.
thank you very much for the compilation, but i think stop for now. since the system in which I am animating it is completely different but I can still use it as a reference.

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Very well. :) But let me know if you should change your mind in the future... will sort things there in separately folders just for the case. Found for example that tentacle sex thing with the robot lady, the carriage + animated wheels, etc.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes