Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
It looks good, when I update it I will see if I retouch some details

I hope quarzo implements pale skin for girls in the future
Neat. :) Thank you for taking away that kind of work from me: really hate the whole "removing gray" parts stuff, etc. XD I mean I am trying but hell... it's never perfect in the end...

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
It looks good, when I update it I will see if I retouch some details

I hope quarzo implements pale skin for girls in the future
give me the skin color you want on RGBA or RGB8888 format and I add it for the next update

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
These would be the 3 colors for the skin

Do you need me to paint your whole body?

no, it is not necessary, for the colors what I do is apply a color filter to a single body (things of the video controller) like when you play with the colors settings of you t.v.

anyway i need the main / majority color i guess its option A

about the fantasy colors I'll leave it for later, I don't want to add them to the main options. I would need to implement a system that detects that the character has the mark or trait like, orc, siren and then apply other color palettes

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
no, it is not necessary, for the colors what I do is apply a color filter to a single body (things of the video controller) like when you play with the colors settings of you t.v.

about the fantasy colors I'll leave it for later, I don't want to add them to the main options. I would need to implement a system that detects that the character has the mark or trait like, orc, siren and then apply other color palettes

Yeah I thought so, therefore I was just joking... would be too strange if the player starts with a none-human chara... oh by the way, I've checked the templates of the original creators and they were really planning to add some horns and elfish alike ears! Here some examples:

Reactions: quarzo

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
Quarzo yes A

Yeah I thought so, therefore I was just joking... would be too strange if the player starts with a none-human chara... oh by the way, I've checked the templates of the original creators and they were really planning to add some horns and elfish alike ears! Here some examples:
They look great, if the head template is implemented it could be a hallowen event or create new race.

3 option for a boss Demon

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Quarzo yes A

They look great, if the head template is implemented it could be a hallowen event or create new race.

Oh please don't get me wrong: that's not my work! They are inside of the folder: "Simbro 2.7 + Corta's Platform Art Asset Rip" which quarzo offered to us before. Unfortunately I even found out that most backgrounds are inside there too so I've wasted my time before for nothing with editing backgrounds. ^^" But at least I can use those templates for making completely new backgrounds if you should ever need new ones. Which reminds me: obviously the original creators were planning sex in a car too. Here you can see their template. And funny that you mention the Halloween event: I was planning new clothings for Halloween because in the original game there were way too many witches. But don't know if quarzo is going to add hats/horns separately to wear for therefore I will make head clothing parts as "hairs" instead.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: quarzo and delta00

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
hippie = excited ^^
Oh! XD Ha... I do like hippies so I will remember that adjective too. :) Hmm... will show you something because it seems like you do like elves a lot.
And... I was thinking about making clothings here of Syx (Mana World) and Ophelia (Orc Tamer). Maybe that could be interesting for you as an elf lover? ;)

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Quarzo yes A

I see that the stocking of the dancer and the police is the same, just in case you have the heels without the stocking, could you upload it independently?

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
Oh! XD Ha... I do like hippies so I will remember that adjective too. :) Hmm... will show you something because it seems like you do like elves a lot.
And... I was thinking about making clothings here of Syx (Mana World) and Ophelia (Orc Tamer). Maybe that could be interesting for you as an elf lover? ;)
Hair Syx

prepare my clothes and finished it

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ( o )( o )
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes