Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
if want use gloves, remember hide the skin, (finger) (the last hooker have the same issue)
Will fix the gloves fast... and yes, that breast part is complicated. I mean you did see the torso, right? Trying to make it looking like the breasts are naked on the side and only covered in the front part like a "blanket/curtain" before them. Therefore I am already assuming that it won't look right at the first trial...

Reactions: quarzo

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
links updated with the new custom, is posible i fix some thing, and broke other >.<
Looks perfect to me. Only recognized my clothing errors and some typing errors in the intro scene which I will show you too ofc. :) I wish I could help you better with typing errors but like you know, I don't feel that coinfident with my English by myself too.

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
corrected errors

Police and Slum girl, feet clothes problems?

Girl police shoes and gloves

Last edited:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Hopefully the skirt will work.

Yesterday I was thinking of a solution for the skirts, it is possible that by removing some contours of the pelvis and thigh, it can be well simulated that it is a single piece of fabric.

Even so I want to confirm it first by myself so as not to make you work unnecessarily guys

About the problem of the stockings and footwear that was painted moved a little, it was due to my skeleton that was not well aligned, now I think it shows well, this week I will see if the problem of the head with the hair is also the same

• Red Heart
Reactions: delta00

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
I do not want to put pressure on you but I would like to know if you will modify the female bodies, because adapting all the clothes will take time.

original 3 bodys female.

boy .. meh I think muscular is the best version for everything

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
about how much time can take... no idea, a blind prediction I can make is that it will not be necessary to do anything on the feet, legs, arms or hands, it will be mostly adapt/or remake only the torso and thighs.
I'll finish the issue of recruitment and economics first and then I'll work on the second body (normal).

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
I am anxious about how the brothel management system will be

New: I accept ideas for clothes girl Pole dancer

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes