Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
hehe don't worry, my idea is not that they go with their genitals in the air all the time, when I put on the skeleton I will configure it so that they keep it inside the pants

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
The shy one called "Julia" was able to heal too... and princess Zelda got the same ability like male fighters too (power slash or something like that it was called). But... maybe that's a good idea for the portal women? Like Kora giving some water bending tequniques (or make it more hilarious and let her bend cum?).

Anyways, here you'll find Marge Simpson clothing (thanks to delta00 for the nurse shoe template, you've spared me the most annoying work part here!):
danm they returned to my memories of that chapter

OIP.ITyB3puIDpkJLkJ7j3To0wHaEu.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: ( o )( o )

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
Fixed Byleth hair now has 2 parts

1 is the original
2 can be colored

Do you need clothes or hair? I continue with my freestyle?

Last edited:

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
By the way clothing... we did so much cosplay stuff and in the original game there were many events like Halloween, Christmas, etc. Maybe you could add a "cosplay event" too?

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Will the store have several parts of clothing?

Or would it be the whole set?
at moment whole set
By the way clothing... we did so much cosplay stuff and in the original game there were many events like Halloween, Christmas, etc. Maybe you could add a "cosplay event" too?
why not.

about update, some body parts dont fit very well, like the "omega hooker suit boots".

i add the camisa_roja V2 to the slim body-
i cant add the armored dick since the skeleton can't manage it (it will be able to future)
the biker jacket was no added since this dont fit well.

otherwise everything else was added, including corrections. If I forgot to put something, tell me.

about my part, now staff room can manage party crew (for now only Alice) you know, for lvl up stats, customization and future talks events.

link is coming soom
nurse suit added to the hospital girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seagalogy

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
at moment whole set

why not.

about update, some body parts dont fit very well, like the "omega hooker suit boots".

i add the camisa_roja V2 to the slim body-
i cant add the armored dick since the skeleton can't manage it (it will be able to future)
the biker jacket was no added since this dont fit well.

otherwise everything else was added, including corrections. If I forgot to put something, tell me.

about my part, now staff room can manage party crew (for now only Alice) you know, for lvl up stats, customization and future talks events.

link is coming soom
nurse suit added to the hospital girls.
I don't really understand why you can't add the boots of that Omega Goth hooker. I mean it's the same like the Margo one's I gave to you before, just colored way more dark, but same position, same size, etc. (okay checked my Margo one before and found out that I've gave you feet + leg part separately too).

Anyways... will show you some errors in those screenshots which I've found and offer to you my fixed clothing too (damn Bianca's cunt wasn't covered before!). And the only missing things I've recognized were the other Shaolin hair versions and that devil horn one but assumed you would just prefer the punk Shaolin version and didn't want to give horns to the main hero. X)

Last edited:
Reactions: quarzo

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
I don't really understand why you can't add the boots of that Omega Goth hooker. I mean it's the same like the Margo one's I gave to you before, just colored way more dark, but same position, same size, etc. (okay checked my Margo one before and found out that I've gave you feet + leg part separately too).

Anyways... will show you some errors in those screenshots which I've found and offer to you my fixed clothing too (damn Bianca's cunt wasn't covered before!). And the only missing things I've recognized were the other Shaolin hair versions and that devil horn one but assumed you would just prefer the punk Shaolin version and didn't want to give horns to the main hero. X)
Margo was wrong too beacuse the canvas was taller than template, and resize it make the result worts :( , but as you figure, I use the feet and leg, instead of the full leg.

about the shaolin haircut

I thought it was about adding only one (since they are too similar to each other) if you want them all I can add them, or just one is to tell me which one.

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Margo was wrong too beacuse the canvas was taller than template, and resize it make the result worts :( , but as you figure, I use the feet and leg, instead of the full leg.

about the shaolin haircut

I thought it was about adding only one (since they are too similar to each other) if you want them all I can add them, or just one is to tell me which one.
Hmm... well it's a good point: they are too similar. I do like the thought about offering varieties but too much could annoy your fans. So I would suggest... keep it like that now. Will make fore the future an Shaolin style without ponytail but open (like Yangchen from Avatar - Last Airbender) and the version without locks you could offer later for the male chara, but would make the ponytail more thin then for the male version (male ponytail would ofc fall down to the chest because they don't really own long hairs).

But what about the demon horns?

Last edited:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
today touches brainstorm.

it's time to think about some brands/traits for the characters as this will help me generate some specific dialogues/actions further ahead. I take the opportunity to tante a little that you use to give to existing or some new

healer = if true have healing power, my idea is only nurses can use it (alice and julia posibly too)
nympo = more naughty dialogs and less stamina consumption for sex ,more defence to stamina drain atacks, and mood statsis not drecreased. (seens a bit overpower so i want do it a very rare trait)
shy = thought more than anything of Julia and her dialogues. may make it extensible to random npc. but I don't know why it can be useful
lazy = you know, random days are tired for work
thief = can steal you or the clients money, it can start clients chase you for make you back the money or some similar event.
no_sex = for npc like alice or julia if have high dignity she will no be raped or involved on sex.
yandere = don't bother her that she bites? for certain dialogues and events that I remember from the original game.
naive = for certain dialogs, you know.
uniqueNPC/boss mark. = special events and some broken stats maybe

naive/nimpho
I may also use it for the player, I don't know if you played mario is missing, do something similar with femae player dialogs (a naive pimp woul be funny too)

• Love
Reactions: Kuf_Drahrepus

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
There could be very negative traits, like Crusader King.

drinker: energy and health penalty
Idiot: wit and flexibility and penalty

who cum on my avatar?
oh i like this idea, if the lazy is tired for work, then the drinker can be too knock down for fight.

how much penalty can have these traits?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes