Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

max1970

Apr 5, 2018
A/ I only remember when we upgrade the brothel Alice says this was a Massage Salon, I'd have to know more.
R/my memory isn't great so i thought it she said to upgrade the brothel to make it look like a laundromat. that being said what more do you want to know?

A/ i agreed with that.
R/alright

A/ what do you mean?
R/ok so top of my head as one of the skills ( actually you know what they probably weren't skills but traits so i might haven the two confused, that being said the whole skill thing isn't a bad idea) you use to get for one of the girls was moody, right? (again memory isn't great so it's hard remember some traits) she would work someday but if she waste up for she'd take the day off. what i'm saying is we should add new traits to the game and add section in the staff profiles that saids good traits and bad traits and has the respective traits under one or the other. stuff like that. also we would need to come up with ideas so you know.

A/I see it a little unnecessary it sounds to me that this would also lead to having to develop a system only for sexual stats and sex experience counter... if so, for this game I'd rather not do it.
R/did you consider that we might have other employees that work in different jobs? not to mention the fact that people do like to have the option and it would reward you for being mindful of your business needs.

A/ the heal skill was an issue I didn't want to play, but if you guys really want it most, I can implement it, and by the way if by any event you can recruit a nurse, they also have that skill.
R/mate it was something that was came off the top of my head. another idea i was gonna suggest would be something like because julia's (i think that's her name i know begins with a J) hard working and shy nature she can clean room while people are still in them. again it was the first thing i thought of.

about the other special skills, you'd have to give me more examples, right now I can't think of you referring
also that's not a bad idea, not gonna lie makes you wonder why they didnt add a room for nurse in the brothel doesn't it?

A/if I'm honest with you I didn't understand much about these star system. about change stuff whenever it's reasonable, I don't see it wrong. if it's adding extra complexity possibly say no
R/ ok the short of it is, its because it create this mentaily of find rank 2 use them for a while then rank 3 replace rank 2 with rank 3 rinse and repeat till you get "classes" that all have the highest rank in the game. not great for a game where characters are the focus. however it is good as system for improving effectively when it comes resources such as money. now i wanted to have a discussion over matter because it has a stigma around due to gacha machinetic and micro transactions.

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Here you go: your Bianca. : ) Sorry about the leg, that's mostly imported from the original game (only the leg, rest is self made) but I do hope that I've removed it's "gray dirt" completely. And please don't forget her glasses. ;)

Last edited:

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
The feets traumatize me
Are the male shoe creations of yours before a working template? If so then I could give it a try for you with them as a template... and if not then I'll better wait until quarzo offers us some male templates in the future. : )

Reactions: delta00

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
Are the male shoe creations of yours before a working template? If so then I could give it a try for you with them as a template... and if not then I'll better wait until quarzo offers us some male templates in the future. : )
They are made with the male insole of the shoes. First install the shoes you put on to see if they give problems

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
I am not sure if you do know the old flash game series "Sigma vs Omega" but if so then you'll recognize that goth clothing here. ;)
And for everyone who doesn't recognize it:

shsjaj

Jan 1, 2019
quarzo
Holap, disculpa pero no tendrás un descompilado de simbro original?
Me ayudaría a ver los diagramas del juego original así como sacar las plantillas del juego
Anteriormente solo programé en c++ y de hecho gané plata a nivel nacional (en la categoría juvenil mexicana) y me hice un poco adicto xd
Pero actualmente quisiera tratar de darle vida en pygame (ya que es lo más óptimo para este tipo de juegos) y ya llevo algo de tiempo programando en python.
Espero no ser una molestia y agradezco tu tiempo

Hi, sorry but you don't have a copy of the descompiler of the original simbro?
I want the code, diagrams and templates of the gane please.
Two years ago i was a silver medalist in the
youth mexican olympiad, but this is encode in c++.
This game got me a little addicted xd
Now i have been practicing python and i believe that pygame is the best option and I would like to try to see if I can progress in the game more quickly

I hope I am not a bother and I appreciate your time
Sorry for my low level in English :(

Reactions: NUBESROJAS

NUBESROJAS

May 23, 2020
oh plata like Silver Surfer, Norrin Radd take a boobs breastvm.png

or some testicles as you like, do these games have contests?

to know Padoru!!!

Reactions: quarzo

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
quarzo
Holap, disculpa pero no tendrás un descompilado de simbro original?
Me ayudaría a ver los diagramas del juego original así como sacar las plantillas del juego
Anteriormente solo programé en c++ y de hecho gané plata a nivel nacional (en la categoría juvenil mexicana) y me hice un poco adicto xd
Pero actualmente quisiera tratar de darle vida en pygame (ya que es lo más óptimo para este tipo de juegos) y ya llevo algo de tiempo programando en python.
Espero no ser una molestia y agradezco tu tiempo

Hi, sorry but you don't have a copy of the descompiler of the original simbro?
I want the code, diagrams and templates of the gane please.
Two years ago i was a silver medalist in the
youth mexican olympiad, but this is encode in c++.
This game got me a little addicted xd
Now i have been practicing python and i believe that pygame is the best option and I would like to try to see if I can progress in the game more quickly

I hope I am not a bother and I appreciate your time
Sorry for my low level in English :(
dont worrie, epidemico shared it at original game threath

https://f95zone.to/threads/simbro-v2-7b-the-simbro-team.198/post-2326946

if you need more stuff you can download the game on swf format and decompile it with jpexs

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
yesterday i couldn't work on the new stuff, i will try upload it this night

Last edited:

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
yesterday i couldn't work on the new stuff, i will try upload it this night
Hey... don't rush yourself. You've said by yourself that you got less time during Xmas season so I am amazed that you still upload something new almost every day!

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Sin título.png

I tried it, it looks good, but without the variations for the other bodies, it seems they all use the muscle body

Reactions: Seagalogy
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes