Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
i think it too.

for example a favor that I would like to ask you guys when you have free time is to change the hair color to the same like "pelo_1" in order to apply the color change correctly

In the case of the body, being 3 very different variants, it requires 3 different clothes, the dynamics is the same as that of the woman but x3. If you are curious I will upload the bodies in the first post in 2 min. But without the heads, I don't know if you remember I said the other day the heads are 7 (8 if we include the orc) instead of doing x7 variants of each haircut I looked for a solution so that they only needed a single haircut, instead of creating and managing 1 ... n variants. Therefore, if you want to do things with the body feel free, I have no problem, for the moment new haircuts or beards are excluded until the day comes to dedicate myself only to the skeletons of the characters(the skeleton is what read ,manage and use all this stuff).
Could we get a template with the male faces please too? Would like to make hair and beards for them too...

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Could we get a template with the male faces please too? Would like to make hair and beards for them too...
as I said before, I prefer to wait for the moment that I can dedicate myself only to the skeleton and as things are done I can correct mistakes on the spot.

What happens with the heads and beards of male?,it is a temporary solution only to be able to use in the game the basic variations, is an implementation that does not convince me and is very unestable, if I decide to change that, quite possibly it will stop working everything that is previously.

Nepsa

May 14, 2017
i just got a look at what quarzo (the creator) is planning on adding and what caught my eye was a recruiting system.

recruiting is one my favourite part of a game and now that i think about the recruiting system in the old game was really basic. it only had some traits and the lvl cap was 25 so it really felt like it they couldn't do anymore.

i would like to throw some ideas out if anyone is interested?
what do you have in your mind

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
as I said before, I prefer to wait for the moment that I can dedicate myself only to the skeleton and as things are done I can correct mistakes on the spot.

What happens with the heads and beards of male?,it is a temporary solution only to be able to use in the game the basic variations, is an implementation that does not convince me and is very unestable, if I decide to change that, quite possibly it will stop working everything that is previously.
Oh sorry, my bad... I thought you were only talking about body variations before...

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
I admit I didn't expect hard fantasy from the beginning, since i dont want empty clothes options, the other bodys will use this too

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
links updated,

the canvases of some shoes/legs keep coming small, tomorrow I will try if I have time to add the armor.

• Sad
Reactions: delta00

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
links updated,

the canvases of some shoes/legs keep coming small, tomorrow I will try if I have time to add the armor.
hospital now can heal player and party, on battle is any npc is out of stamine, receive +2 damage, firts fase of leveling system and firts fase of staff screen

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
links updated,

I don't know what happens I'm using the BodyMasters /Musculoso :S

New: The nurse outfit looks great to me, it is to be a hospital girl uniform and not a sexy nun

Battle: Left men without energy and continue to fight is it normal?

Last edited:

max1970

Apr 5, 2018
why not¿? any suggestion is wellcome
alright also sorry i took so long to respond, long day!

anyway now first idea isn't a for recruiting system but it does involve the system. if anyone remembers in the game the front for out brothel was a laundromat. so the first i would suggest is treat the brothel as a base where the laundromat is the front and the brothel is the back or underground. that way it's easier and more understandable on how we can hide the brothel and hire employees to dry clothes and bring some extra income for the player. not mention it would be a good spot for meeting potential employees.

second the map again yes not recruiting system base but it does involve the system. the map was very basic with the locations you had chances to meet people with that states reflect the nature of that location. a good example i can think of would be the gym, your very likely to meet someone there that is very strong and would make a great guard.

three expand the skills list. that's it, just add more skills that would make sense for what job they have.

four let our bitches specialize! ok you know how you need to get a degree in to get a specific job? well it would make sense that our employees would want to do the same when it comes to their job. a golly hole for example. the bitch there would get better by learning how to make the customer cum faster so lets say there's a skill does just that! and you could choose which skill the employee would get and would in turn bring in more money.

five specials. think our maid (i can't remember her name sadly) where she had a personally and story to her. people like that but they have a unique skill that makes sense to them. for our maid it would be something like, her shy but caring embrace gives us hp back and give us a temporary attack buff. stuff like that. i would also like to give our specials job roles for example alice would be head of staff.

six class ranking. now i'm debating on this and i would like people to discuss this to figure if whether this would make the game better or worse or it could be replace by something better. if anyone has played a gotcha game where you get a character with stars and depending on how many stars there are there's a lvl cap. yeah that what i figure to go here. like i said i would like people debate and discuss on the matter.

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Great job quarzo! Hopefully you will add more animations soon? And I've edited that Hooker03 clothing for you, didn't suit well with the big breasts there before...

Last edited:
Reactions: quarzo

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
I would like there to be special girls with the ability to healer and that it is not just Allice, I don't know how you could implement it so that there are more lust and other more healing things

Maybe Trait "healer" "pure" and "virgin?"

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
I would like there to be special girls with the ability to healer and that it is not just Allice, I don't know how you could implement it so that there are more lust and other more healing things

The shy one called "Julia" was able to heal too... and princess Zelda got the same ability like male fighters too (power slash or something like that it was called). But... maybe that's a good idea for the portal women? Like Kora giving some water bending tequniques (or make it more hilarious and let her bend cum?).

Anyways, here you'll find Marge Simpson clothing (thanks to delta00 for the nurse shoe template, you've spared me the most annoying work part here!):

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: delta00

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
Remake Camisaroja remake hope the feet work

Girls are rare. Julia for her beauty skills put her to work. Zelta had her very late and she was a perfect glory hole "nympho"(they did not lose happiness). Only Alice is left to fight and it made me bored.

Reactions: elgatobronhas

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
New: The nurse outfit looks great to me, it is to be a hospital girl uniform and not a sexy nun

Battle: Left men without energy and continue to fight is it normal?
danm i forget change the nun suit.
about energy what do you mean? (stamina or health?)

anyway now first idea isn't a for recruiting system but it does involve the system. if anyone remembers in the game the front for out brothel was a laundromat. so the first i would suggest is treat the brothel as a base where the laundromat is the front and the brothel is the back or underground. that way it's easier and more understandable on how we can hide the brothel and hire employees to dry clothes and bring some extra income for the player. not mention it would be a good spot for meeting potential employees.

A/ I only remember when we upgrate the brothel Alice says this was a Massage Salon, I'd have to know more

the map was very basic with the locations you had chances to meet people with that states reflect the nature of that location. a good example i can think of would be the gym, your very likely to meet someone there that is very strong and would make a great guard.

A/ i agreed with that

three expand the skills list. that's it, just add more skills that would make sense for what job they have.

A/ what do you mean?

four let our bitches specialize! ok you know how you need to get a degree in to get a specific job? well it would make sense that our employees would want to do the same when it comes to their job. a golly hole for example. the bitch there would get better by learning how to make the customer cum faster so lets say there's a skill does just that! and you could choose which skill the employee would get and would in turn bring in more money.

A/ I see it a little unnecessary it sounds to me that this would also lead to having to develop a system only for sexual stats and sex experience counter... if so, for this game I'd rather not do it

five specials. think our maid (i can't remember her name sadly) where she had a personally and story to her. people like that but they have a unique skill that makes sense to them. for our maid it would be something like, her shy but caring embrace gives us hp back and give us a temporary attack buff. stuff like that. i would also like to give our specials job roles for example alice would be head of staff.

A/ the heal skill was an issue I didn't want to play, but if you guys really want it most, I can implement it, and by the way if by any event you can recruit a nurse, they also have that skill.

about the other special skills, you'd have to give me more examples, right now I can't think of you referring

six class ranking. now i'm debating on this and i would like people to discuss this to figure if whether this would make the game better or worse or it could be replace by something better. if anyone has played a gotcha game where you get a character with stars and depending on how many stars there are there's a lvl cap. yeah that what i figure to go here. like i said i would like people debate and discuss on the matter.
A/ if I'm honest with you I didn't understand much about these star system. about change stuff whenever it's reasonable, I don't see it wrong. if it's adding extra complexity possibly say no

A/(e.g. nurses make sense of that skill), the other 2 traits you mention don't quite understand what they're supposed to do

The shy one called "Julia" was able to heal too... and princess Zelda got the same ability like male fighters too (power slash or something like that it was called). But... maybe that's a good idea for the portal women? Like Kora giving some water bending tequniques (or make it more hilarious and let her bend cum?).

Anyways, here you'll find Marge Simpson clothing (thanks to delta00 for the nurse shoe template, you've spared me the most annoying work part here!):
Remake Camisaroja remake hope the feet work

Girls are rare. Julia for her beauty skills put her to work. Zelta had her very late and she was a perfect glory hole "nympho"(they did not lose happiness). Only Alice is left to fight and it made me bored.
A/ for now everything related to hitomi and the girls of those events will leave it by the end of development. I admit it would be funny korra with semen bending I'll most likely focus first on the girls at the other events, like the one at the bank or the best friend's wife.

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
A/(e.g. nurses make sense of that skill), the other 2 traits you mention don't quite understand what they're supposed to do
I had no idea

So you need a men's gym clothing? If you have images to give me an idea what you are looking for, it would be helpful.

PS: these parts you need to update

Last edited:

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
I had no idea

So you need a men's gym clothing? If you have images to give me an idea what you are looking for, it would be helpful.

PS: these parts you need to update
Damn true! I always got the message in the earlier Simbro game "need a gym suit" for the male hero and wasn't able to get anything useful. Tried the muscle shirt like the gym guys in the background and the thugh shorts, but strangely didn't work at all. And women got even 2 as far as I remember... glad you thought about that! :)

@quarzo
A/ for now everything related to hitomi and the girls of those events will leave it by the end of development. I admit it would be funny korra with semen bending I'll most likely focus first on the girls at the other events, like the one at the bank or the best friend's wife.

You know... now that you mention Bianca (best friend's wife)... I could try to edit that "Hooker01" outfit of mine a bit so that it looks like her first outfit in the earlier simbro game.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes