Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
I imagine.

You have thought of a "special" quest with a girl of your own to join the brothel.
Will the robot girl be possible to implement it?
First of: thank you for the fishnet. : ) And about that robot "Hitomi": well it is already possible to use her for business in the original Simbro games. You have to get a crystal for it and tell her, she should offer herself the whole day to clients. But... it's just sex, no tentacle stuff.

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019

I don't think so because she is wearing a coat... but in the end fishnet wearings are never wrong, am I right? : )
Anyways, got a new clothing for you (don't worry the shoes should hide the feet perfectly):

Last edited:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Today I only had time to adapt the haircuts (of the Shaolin ones I only added the last one), of the clothes as I said well this body does not get along very well with the skirts, I will have to find a solution for it.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Armor for Amazon

New: Can it be done with the same breasts?
The problem is that when having movement in the breasts, each one must have their own clothes, otherwise even if the clothes are static, the boobs would come out to the sides when moving

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Damn, can't see the hot pants on her. Would it be possible to see it with a thin body? I mean are her thick thighs hiding it or is something wrong with the template?

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
The problem is that when having movement in the breasts, each one must have their own clothes, otherwise even if the clothes are static, the boobs would come out to the sides when moving
I hope you can apply each breast on its site

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
1 I need the template of the 2 feet and legs together, avoid these mistake.
2 another of the head that I always put the hair a little down

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
Tried to make May's clothing now, hope you will like it. :) And delta00 made fantastic hairs of her too.
Hinata is one of my favorite waifus I would not rule out creating her in the future, but now we have to create a lot of "normal" clothes for a brothel.

I have problems when creating clothes for the feet and hair. Can you pass me the heat and foot template?

New: Hope this fixes the bugs from the first version

Last edited:

Nepsa

May 14, 2017
I think body should reworked and I will try to see if I can make a better one. just tell me how to implent them in game

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
My sporty girl cosplay for the gym hope i don't have a lot of bugs

PD: ( o )( o ) sports are yours, do not be angry
Being angry? Erm... hope you weren't angry then about me for using your braided ponytail before. :eek: Ofc I am not angry, we are trying to help quarzo with a free game project together. ^^
And I am not sure if this attachments here (foot, lower leg + head) are what you are looking for but here you go:

By the way if my other clothing/hair creations here are helpful for you feel free to use them too for your outfits. I am sure everyone would love to see more stuff here. ;)

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Here comes the hooker Barbie! XD

Hmm... on second thought I do prefer heart-pasties for that clothing instead of a bra...

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes