Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
ouch since it is under construction same for hospital, i have hidden the dialogues but seems this drop the wrong one :p

about haircuts feel free to send me as many times as you need to test it
Thank you. : ) And I have a question about creating clothing for you: should I send them without the body template (the human skin I mean) or with it? What would you prefer? Tried to check it on the nun clothing before but the thighs were naked and everything else was completely covered therefore I am unsure...

Last edited:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Thank you. : ) Could I please have a bald template head? Would make it easier for myself to see the ear parts. And I have a question about creating clothing for you: should I send them without the body template (the human skin I mean) or with it? What would you prefer? Tried to check it on the nun clothing before but the thighs were naked and everything else was completely covered therefore I am unsure...
some like this?

about clothes without skin, check the examples folder you can see how the other clothes are made too :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ( o )( o )

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Oh double thank you! Sorry I've realized later that I am able to get your template head with opening gimp and removing the hairs there separately, but you were too fast. X) Will try to make that Margo clothing for you as fast as possible, so you can complete your pub scene. = ) And here, edited the two hairs which were troubling me before:

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
Widened lines, I don't know where those leg stains come from

PD:Right hand must be tested
PD2: Yoko hair

Last edited:

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
So... my first trial to offer clothing for you. :) If something doesn't look well just let me know and I will try to fix it...
Sorry, forgot to name the "Margo clothing". Will try not to forget naming files for the future.

Last edited:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
many mistake, should make thicker lines
well the floating stain is cause by the "invisible layers" is not your fault, i will try solve it soon.

about the arm, the last one i notice you modified it for solve these hole, but the solution is resize the forearm. it is a skeleton fail, pls wait a bit when i have oportunity for fix it (it will fix the hand too).

the ear problem was again skeleton issue, i just fix it (DEMO4.2.7).

I also do not understand very well why that saw effect appears in the contours of the drawing, it may be because the original had a blurred effect, do not fight much with it at the moment, is posible tihs can be solved at runtime with some filter, like antialiasing filter.

of the news ones you uploaded, i just add the rigth arm, right breast for compare.

Last edited:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
So... my first trial to offer clothing for you. :) If something doesn't look well just let me know and I will try to fix it...
Sorry, forgot to name the "Margo clothing". Will try not to forget naming files for the future.
I only had time to add from the thighs up to Margo's clothes(demo4.2.7), I don't know if you are cutting everything out, but I think that many of those clothing parts are available in the assetsfile

I think is not necesary cut all from screen, i mean, the assets are avaible here

is best trim only when the asset cannot be found in the folder :) .

about the sizes except the boots, all is correct :)

When it is closed shoes, do not use the foot template, use the leg template since the foot is much wider than the footwear, what I do is hide the foot

Last edited:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Widened lines, I don't know where those leg stains come from

PD:Right hand must be tested
PD2: Yoko hair
fixed yoko hair

but many body parts dont have the sizes of the masters parts :(

Last edited:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
I also take the opportunity to comment, that it does not have to be the same clothes from the original game, take advantage and create your own combinations, what I am doing too is add the leggings / fishnets are a separate accessory (as in the original) to combine with other clothes or at least to be seen when undressing (I must also add the undress function to the game :/)

Reactions: SenPC

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Long hair more
Could you add a braided ponytail too for the long backside, please? :)

I only had time to add from the thighs up to Margo's clothes(demo4.2.7), I don't know if you are cutting everything out, but I think that many of those clothing parts are available in the assetsfile

I think is not necesary cut all from screen, i mean, the assets are avaible here

is best trim only when the asset cannot be found in the folder :) .

about the sizes except the boots, all is correct :)

When it is closed shoes, do not use the foot template, use the leg template since the foot is much wider than the footwear, what I do is hide the foot
*scratch my head* Yeah true you've mentioned something with the shoes before but I thought you've meant boots, that they are that long and belong to the leg part... sorry for that misunderstanding. Well will try to fix it later and don't worry: I am not planning to transfer every Simbro clothing/hair to your game. Just those which I really like to see. ^^ They made for example Tifa Lockharts clothing from the old Final Fantasy 7 series which would be neat.

And I love your new update! Found an arm mistake by my Margo clothing which I will try to fix later... by the way being creative with clothing: are you planning to make a Halloween event too for your game? Because personally I thought the original Halloween clothing offering was too less.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
When I update the game (demo4.2.8) I will also enable in the bar , the drunken event, now if you drink a shot you have 1/4 to appear in the slum having sex with a stranger, if you drink a long you will have 1/2 to activate the event. in addition to the whole party recover stamina (6 poins from drink shot, full recovery from longs)

• Yay, new update!
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes