Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
links update with the new haircuts.

added green, cyan, and purple to custom haircuts colors

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
No problems thanks to advice from mister breasts.
Now I save the layers separately and it is easier to edit them

New:the skin color is ok?
the color is fine, but it will take a couple of days to implement it, right now the girl's skeleton has no function to support ear styles >.<

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
Original game elf ears were included with hair.

If you can make the ears customizable, it would be a very interesting advance.

delta00

Jun 30, 2017
the color is fine, but it will take a couple of days to implement it, right now the girl's skeleton has no function to support ear styles >.<
Also, if you think I'm going too fast, you can say that I will pass you my "progress" one day a week or a month according to your personal situation.

New:pigtail had very fine lines corrected

Last edited:

Busty May

Nov 11, 2018
Seems a very promissing game,does anyone made Sakura or Hinata? or even May? i curious! and its alrady playable or not?

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
No problems thanks to advice from mister breasts.
Now I save the layers separately and it is easier to edit them

New:the skin color is ok?
Haha, mister breasts? XD Thanks for giving me the idea for that new profile picture here. ;p And got the last backgrounds for you. :) Let us speak then about that carriage topic as soon as you need it...

• Haha
Reactions: delta00
Feb 17, 2018
I try to open the Jar file with java and he open for less then a second in a black windows that disappear immediately and thats it all, nothing else... I downloaded the application from the official java site. The window appears just as short if I try to enter the application directly in the program files. Does anyone have an idea why do this and why i can't run the game? :confused:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Yes, it still doesn't work. I'm bored of how many attempts I've had and I think I'm giving up ...
in a couple of hours when I get home, I can generate the exe and upload it in .exe format.

before I did it in exe but failed linux users, don't imagine that windows users would give problems the jar format :/

Reactions: ☾♄คгφη

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Also, if you think I'm going too fast, you can say that I will pass you my "progress" one day a week or a month according to your personal situation.

New:pigtail had very fine lines corrected
is ok, add the new backgrounds and customs you guys are making is very quick to add to the game.

Last edited:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
I try to open the Jar file with java and he open for less then a second in a black windows that disappear immediately and thats it all, nothing else... I downloaded the application from the official java site. The window appears just as short if I try to enter the application directly in the program files. Does anyone have an idea why do this and why i can't run the game? :confused:
exe launcher uploaded

Reactions: ☾♄คгφη

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
Thank you for improving the hair color function, quarzo. ^^ And please don't remove the possibility of the bald head. It's for sure unusual on women but that makes it even cooler in my eyes. X)

• Red Heart
Reactions: quarzo

Kuf_Drahrepus

Mar 17, 2019
quarzo What you do is great, a lot of people have been waiting and are probably still quietly waiting for the next updates.

Does it only seem to me that the models could use graphics from Super Deepthroat [v5.41a] [Konashion] created over the years? There are 2D, many characters and hairstyles.

What do you think about this?

Reactions: quarzo and SenPC

NUBESROJAS

May 23, 2020
if you plan to implement the battle system, let me give you some summons characters as ideas
tha wae fury.png elmobest.png
It shouldn't be a problem to give them the most appropriate stats and skills

It's just an idea

• Thinking Face
Reactions: quarzo and delta00

( o )( o )

May 12, 2019
I've noticed something in your demo version: you aren't using those strange frames on the side like the original creators were doing. And you had that 1276x841 solution in your mind. Therefore I could offer to you the backgrounds like in that attachment file here instead: Your wish solution but without the side frames (cutted them away). Big plus point would be a none stretched/pressed looking background (compare the blue holo sphere on the background with the demo background and you will see the difference: more round here). Just let me know if you like that idea then I will correct the other backgrounds looks too like that.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes